Another Speech from last night that to me, was powerful

Nonsense.

The Obama years were drenched in hate and derision and that was carried forward by Biden- Harris.
You are right. The Right could not accept a Black president and they hated him.
New Bottle, Same Old Wine: The GOP and Race in the Age of Obama

The election of Barack Obama has brought race relations and racism to the forefront of America’s consciousness, particularly among Republicans who have recently attempted to woo minority voters into their ranks. However, we argue and provide evidence that suggests that many Republicans are still consciously and unconsciously prejudiced toward Blacks and other disadvantaged minorities. This may explain Republicans’ failure to make substantial policy changes to support minority groups, particularly Blacks.

Nonetheless, confidence in the U.S. increased worldwide when Obama was president:

ObamaConfidence.jpg

Goes to prove how racist the Republicans are and that caused more hate to be seen in the U.S. They hated that a Black president was elected and they took out their hate by protesting violently more than ever before...........both sides, with the Whites protesting Blacks and Blacks protesting the injustice back.

Ah yeah, the colored vagina, DEI. Didnt Earn It. How many votes in the primaries did Camel Toe Harris get again?
Well, the reality is (sorry for you) that Harris has garnered most support and enthusiasm for a Democrat president since Obama. More importantly, Trump is panicking because he sees it and feels it.

Yay!

You are right. The Right could not accept a Black president and they hated him.

Nonetheless, confidence in the U.S. increased worldwide when Obama was president:

View attachment 1000171

Goes to prove how racist the Republicans are and that caused more hate to be seen in the U.S. They hated that a Black president was elected and they took out their hate by protesting violently more than ever before...........both sides, with the Whites protesting Blacks and Blacks protesting the injustice back.
As pointless as your usual babbling. Did you run out of cartoons to cut and paste as opposed to actually attempting to string words into coherent sentences?

As pointless as your usual babbling. Did you run out of cartoons to cut and paste as opposed to actually attempting to string words into coherent sentences?
The reality is that at least I put something tangible out there, all you use are empty cheap words. You have yet to show anything tangible.

Well, the reality is (sorry for you) that Harris has garnered most support and enthusiasm for a Democrat president since Obama. More importantly, Trump is panicking because he sees it and feels it.

Yay!
The reality you retreat from is that Harris was part of a soft coup that pushed her boss under the bus.

Yay! "Preserving out democracy"

The reality you retreat from is that Harris was part of a soft coup that pushed her boss under the bus.

Yay! "Preserving out democracy"
Coup or not, every Democrat is for Harris now! I am so sorry for you. I FEEL your pain! it is so unjust that a Black Woman is going to destroy a White man (who is a narcissist asshole).

1724442122140.png

Your silly cut snd paste cartoons are not "tangible". They are a reflection of your obvious limitations.
Evidently, then again, they are making some impression on you, as you are taking your time to debase me.

Or is it that you enjoy debasing an old man with obvious limitations?

Coup or not, every Democrat is for Harris now! I am so sorry for you. I FEEL your pain! it is so unjust that a Black Woman is going to destroy a White man (who is a narcissist asshole).

View attachment 1000172
More of your usual, pointless, cut and paste cartoons. Serves you well when written sentences are such a chore.

"Coup or not". Super! Did you slobber that together as you're wearing your trendy Che Guevara tee shirt?

whats a little coup in a representative republic? Who cares about primary votes when you have the politburo deciding that the sitting president Is goingvto be told the politburo has decided he has to go.

When we're you tasked as being the spokes-ayatollah of "every democrat"?

Yay!
The only thing Camel Toe Harris is feeling is Willy Browns dick in a deep throat. With out that, Camel Toe would still be whoring around.

View attachment 1000172
I know at least a couple of Democrats that are not for the colored vagina.

MSN

RFK Jr's Endorsement Of Donald Trump Is A Big Hit To Kamala Harris: Polls​

oops , bet you didnt see that happening, and i understand why.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

More of your usual, pointless, cut and paste cartoons. Serves you well when written sentences are such a chore.

"Coup or not". Super! Did you slobber that together as you're wearing your trendy Che Guevara tee shirt?

whats a little coup in a representative republic? Who cares about primary votes when you have the politburo deciding that the sitting president Is goingvto be told the politburo has decided he has to go.

When we're you tasked as being the spokes-ayatollah of "every democrat"?
You are so right, I am amazed.

Anyhow, I wrote this poem about 40 years ago and for some reason, it seems to be "apres pos" now

Honey

The bee treats the pollen
With tenderness and care
Softly, gently
Flies it thru the air

Deep within the beehive
A work of love’s begun
Ardously, silently
Honey has been spun

Such is nature’s lesson
To show us what is right
Easily, naturally
A result that’s "out of sight"

For now we must remember
How honey comes to be
Lovingly and patiently
Mother's given us the key

Evidently, then again, they are making some impression on you, as you are taking your time to debase me.

Or is it that you enjoy debasing an old man with obvious limitations?
You are debasing yourself. This is a public message board, sweetie. You shouldn't expect that everyone is going to blithely accept your nonsense claims.

Anyhow, I wrote this poem about 40 years ago and for some reason, it seems to be "apres pos" now

Honey

With tenderness and care
Softly, gently
Flies it thru the air

Deep within the beehive
A work of love’s begun
Ardously, silently
Honey has been spun

Such is nature’s lesson
To show us what is right
Easily, naturally

For now we must remember
How honey comes to be
Lovingly and patiently

Your posts are better when you stick to cutting and pasting cartoons.

Honey

With tenderness and care
Softly, gently
Flies it thru the air

Deep within the beehive
A work of love’s begun
Ardously, silently
Honey has been spun

Such is nature’s lesson
To show us what is right
Easily, naturally

For now we must remember
How honey comes to be
Lovingly and patiently

Your posts are better when you're cutting and pasting cartoons.

The old man with obvious limitations is you. If that hurts your feelings, learn to cope.
Yes, I am hurt.

1724442981359.png

No one takes pity on me. I go to sleep every night crying. It is so unfair that there are people out there that don't give a shit about others and they enjoy debasing them.

Weep, weep, weep.

then again, I have to thank the lord that he allowed me to obtain all my dreams. I am economically set for the rest of my life, I love what I do, and I am married to a beautiful woman who was a famous singer and is more beautiful inside than outside and that truly loves me (as I love her).

As such, I guess I really have no reason to weep, weep, weep.

1724443299510.png

My wife when young:

1724443371325.png

Yes, I am hurt.

View attachment 1000175

No one takes pity on me. I go to sleep every night crying. It is so unfair that there are people out there that don't give a shit about others and they enjoy debasing them.

Weep, weep, weep.

then again, I have to thank the lord that he allowed me to obtain all my dreams. I am economically set for the rest of my life, I love what I do, and I am married to a beautiful woman who was a famous singe and is more beautiful inside than outside and that truly loves me (as I love her).

As such, I guess I really have no reason to weep, weep, weep.

View attachment 1000176

My wife when young:

View attachment 1000178

Why debase another thread with your pointless cut and paste spam?

Forum List

Back