Another Speech from last night that to me, was powerful

Hold on a second. Think about your statement "TWO THOUSAND police officers INJURED during the months long Dem summer of RIOTS, LOOTING and BURNING". Have you asked yourself why there was so much riots, looting and burning during Biden's presidency? Could it be that Republican supporters were not capable of accepting that a Democrat was president and they used hate, violence, and unrest to occur. After all, Trump certainly complained that the election was stolen and that they should protest that. In simple words, Trump stimulated and supported hate, unrest and protests, no?
Translation, I BITCH SLAPPED the OP into next week with FACTS! 2,000 injured police officers, occupied government buildings, destruction of public and private property and that's just for starters. By Dems and encouraged by Dem leaders including Kamala Harris.

Yeah, billions of dollars burned to the ground, and people murdered during those riots, but hey, Walz could of handled it better. Bwaaahhaaaaaa.....Such an sycophant for the Demofascist party, i know i would of done a better job, as soon as the burning started the police would have orders to shoot to kill. That would stop the rioting day one.
Sure, you must be right. I am a sycophant. You are the rational and decent party here, right?

Not at all. Why don't you tell me what speeches YOU found strong and powerful at the Republican convention and at the Democratic convention? we can then compare your pics with mine and decide who truly is biased, based on data, statistics, and facts! You willing to debate?
Basically, I didn't watch either pep rally. It's all a bunch of BS from both sides, which means I am unbiased and you are.

You must be right. I am sure you are an expert on evaluating these kinds of things.

View attachment 1000024
authority.jpg

Translation, I BITCH SLAPPED the OP into next week with FACTS! 2,000 injured police officers, occupied government buildings, destruction of public and private property and that's just for starters. By Dems and encouraged by Dem leaders including Kamala Harris.
Well, lets us look at the data, statistics, and facts. no? Do you agree those are important?

: THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S INFLUENCE ON HATE CRIMES

Trump and racism: What does the data say?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

Read those articles and let's debate the issue! You okay with that?

Truth seeking is something you should always to before you quote someone.

Your own link says the following:
The 60-year-old Democratic governor was accused by the Republican-controlled Minnesota Senate’s Joint Transportation and Judiciary and Public Safety Committee

Here is the truth:

If you can't do any research before you open your mouth to repeat what a biased person (like Vance) said, then you are not worth debating with.

So what you're saying is walz is so incompetent that he had a piss poor emergency management system. Most governors run war games with their cities to work out any kinks in communications between agencies. And you want that clown to bring that to Washington? You can't be serious.

hate is everywhere these days. Trump started the trend and people are people, meaning that if you hate me, I will hate you back.

As such, you showing hate is happening among the Democrats is hypocritical.

Nonsense.

The Obama years were drenched in hate and derision and that was carried forward by Biden- Harris.

Far more so than a party man hack sock puppet, like you.
At least on our side we know what a woman is, how a border to our country is supposed to be secure from an invasion, and how to keep criminals from hurting other people.

Oh yeah, and that men with tits shouldnt be competing against women.

hate is everywhere these days. Trump started the trend and people are people, meaning that if you hate me, I will hate you back.

As such, you showing hate is happening among the Democrats is hypocritical.
You are off by a few years there dude, it was the brown turd Obammy who brought the US back to the days of racial animosity, by siding with criminals over law enforcement.

Barack Obama: One of America's Worst Presidents in U.S. History?
He splintered the country in two and left many ordinary Americans not part of his elitist coalition out of his plans.

Forum List

Back