Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

It makes a great Avatar! You don't like it but that's your problem not mine. You really should stop complaining about it, it's Unbecoming, kind of like you are low testosterone and a whiner. Is that what it is? Is this you?View attachment 1000229
I'm hardly complaining about it. I love the daily of Fat Elvis' 2020 election loss in Wisconsin. We will be doing it again this November.

Former presidents do not have any legal right to keep classified government documents in their closet.
Former Presidents always negotiate with archives regarding their records. Obama even negotiated to have them digitized. That being said, only Presidents can keep classified documents while VP's have no right to them whatsoever.

Trying to pretend like Trump isn’t a huge liar?
That actually is one of the lies! Trump exaggerates some but it's kind of normal. Is there a lie that he has told that is as egregious as Joe Biden told at the debate where he had no knowledge of hunters business?

I'm hardly complaining about it. I love the daily of Fat Elvis' 2020 election loss in Wisconsin. We will be doing it again this November.
Well that's because you're stupid and you can't see it as a symbol of your dishonesty. Congrats dumbass lol

Former Presidents always negotiate with archives regarding their records. Obama even negotiated to have them digitized. That being said, only Presidents can keep classified documents while VP's have no right to them whatsoever.
No former president keeps their records. They always remain with the archives. They negotiate when and how to set up a library which is managed by the archives.

Former presidents don’t have any rights to keep classified government documents in their basements.

That actually is one of the lies! Trump exaggerates some but it's kind of normal. Is there a lie that he has told that is as egregious as Joe Biden told at the debate where he had no knowledge of hunters business?
He said he had no connections between his campaign and Russians.

That’s a huge lie.

Mueller report documented so many contacts proving he lied about it.

I guess you never read the report.
There was no Russian collusion that helped Donald Trump, it was all a lie. The investigation was based on a fake document called the steel report. I don't doubt that people in the Trump Administration knew people in Russia, so did Hillary obama and a bunch of Democrats, not at all unusual. LOL you still believe Russians elected Trump, what a dumbass
Screenshot_20220523-201732_Instagram.jpg

There was no Russian collusion that helped Donald Trump, it was all a lie.
Now you’re being dishonest. I never said collusion. I said connections.

The Mueller Report identified many connections and that his campaign was very open to it.

Your programming is very strong.

Now you’re being dishonest. I never said collusion. I said connections.

The Mueller Report identified many connections and that his campaign was very open to it.

Your programming is very strong.
Yeah, the government has Connections in Russia. Hillary Clinton had spies working for her, I'm sure there's lots of Democrats that had connections in Russia. Look at Hunter Biden Joe Biden and Ukraine . Hunter Biden got 3 million from a Russian oligarch. Donald Trump suspected corruption with that team up . They impeached him for it! You wouldn't expect them to investigate themselves though would you? LOL the Mueller investigation was completely contrived by democrats. Propaganda for the gullible

Yeah, the government has Connections in Russia. Hillary Clinton had spies working for her, I'm sure there's lots of Democrats that had connections in Russia. Look at Hunter Biden Joe Biden and Ukraine . Hunter Biden got 3 million from a Russian oligarch. Donald Trump suspected corruption with that team up . They impeached him for it! You wouldn't expect them to investigate themselves though would you? LOL the Mueller investigation was completely contrived by democrats. Propaganda for the gullible
So why did Trump lie about his campaign having all these connections with Russia?

No former president keeps their records. They always remain with the archives. They negotiate when and how to set up a library which is managed by the archives.

Former presidents don’t have any rights to keep classified government documents in their basements.
Do some reading before making ludicrous statements

"Every U.S. presidential administration since the 1980s has mishandled classified documents, according to testimony from a National Archives and Records Administration official released Wednesday—after the discovery of classified documents at the homes of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump led to two federal probes."

Funny how Trump is the ONLY ONE indicted though isn't it?

So why did Trump lie about his campaign having all these connections with Russia?
I don't know that he did, what exactly did he say about it? What difference does it make? you have a link to that ? Why did Joe Biden lie about hunter's business practices?

Forum List

Back