Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

So why did he lie about it?

You Democrats are making a mountain out of a molehill. The Russians didn't get Donald Trump elected to president of the United States. There's nothing there. Now go ahead and answer the rest of my questions
Screenshot_20240823-170252_Samsung Internet.jpg

Again, whose triggered since I voted on the winning side.

You’re the stink hole with an election lie.
The curve I present is what you would call abnormal. Impossible to have happened, a symbol of your dishonesty. You can think what you would like about it but logical people think differently than you do obviously. It makes you angry that I put it up here and that's fine with me. Go ahead and blow a gourd IDC.

Go right ahead and keep shitting the bed
It's your bed...
not sure what this has to do with your 2920 made up story but the link you provide as proof blows up the 2020 election claim of "fair and accurate"...from the link:
The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL), the state’s foremost right wing legal outfit, released a report on the 2020 presidential election on Tuesday which found there wasn’t any evidence of fraud in the election but still said that it was “almost certain” there was enough unlawful voting in Wisconsin to change the results.
this is your link, so I am not holding it up as anything but proof that if it is correct then the only thing that changes is the semantics of "fraud" and "unlawful" .

It is fair to note that you find "unlawful" to be an acceptable part of "fair" and "accurate"

I asked first. Why did Trump lie about it? You don’t have an answer.
Again, I don't know that those are lies. There was only one small clip of trump on there denying that the Russians had anything to do with the election. Let's move on and look at the rest of that post.

Again, I don't know that those are lies. There was only one small clip of trump on there denying that the Russians had anything to do with the election. Let's move on and look at the rest of that post.View attachment 1000351
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were someone that had actual knowledge and not some ignorant sap. Where have you been?

A low IQ copout.
Congratulations, you recognized my source "a white liberal cliche", I don't have any of my own
Yes, you can prove they didn't certify.
I did prove it.
If it were true. But it isn't.
even though I proved it?
So once again. You lied and then spent pages doing a pathetic little dance.
That's not dancing, it's chumming...I've been chumming the waters here for you and this is the thanx I get?

Last edited:
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were someone that had actual knowledge and not some ignorant sap. Where have you been?

And it didn't amount to a hill of beans lol. Again it was one little blip on there of

What Trump said as per your article

Trump told reporters, “I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

Feb. 7, 2017​

President Trump tweets: "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy — yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem."

I believe him and rest in the knowledge that all of the accusations didn't amount to a hill of beans. God you Democrats need to stop lying and you need to answer these questions

Which if true is proof you possess fraudulent documentation that can prove an election that cannot possibly be "fair and accurate" is just not possible but it is typical.

Oddo, if ever there was a time for "Hilarious" it is now. :abgg2q.jpg:
Ooooo frankie finds a typo.

Call Fat Elvis and tell him he won in 2920!

And it didn't amount to a hill of beans lol. Again it was one little blip on there of

What Trump said as per your article

Trump told reporters, “I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

Feb. 7, 2017​

President Trump tweets: "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy — yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem."

I believe him and rest in the knowledge that all of the accusations didn't amount to a hill of beans. God you Democrats need to stop lying and you need to answer these questions
View attachment 1000355
Mueller documented numerous contacts with Russia and his campaign. You believe Trump despite the fact that he’s a proven liar.

That’s pretty pathetic.

The curve I present is what you would call abnormal. Impossible to have happened, a symbol of your dishonesty. You can think what you would like about it but logical people think differently than you do obviously. It makes you angry that I put it up here and that's fine with me. Go ahead and blow a gourd IDC.
It's called City of Milwaukee reporting the results of the mail-in votes.

That's hard for you isn't it.

Typo or not I claimed it was not true and you argued repeatedly tooth and nail that it was, I even kept reposting it for you.

That would just be another lie oddo...so you tell him...or do you still require proof it's a lie?
Great job.

You can go back to the bench again rookie.

Forum List

Back