You should listen to what RFK has to say. You certainly won't hear it in the media

Yes the Democrats have done everything they can think of to keep him from getting on the ballot everywhere, and getting him removed from the ballot when he is already there. It is reprehensible and indefensible, but they've been doing it.

My concern though is RFK Jr. does hold some pretty leftist positions on things that are counterproductive on MAGA visions and goals, but he also is right of center and opposed to the authoritarian demands of the Green New Deal and has campaigned on closing the border and deporting the illegals.

They're kicking around on social media the idea of him being CIA Director under Trump. I can find nothing in his resume', bio, experience that would qualify him for such a position. I could see him as heading the EPA or something similar.
I would put him instead in charge of the FDA and watch the heads roll.

Hey democrats, you guys are smart, deep thinkers :abgg2q.jpg: Give one example of a point that RFK missed?

He sure didn't miss comparing your Democracked "election" process to Putin's. Aint that right? When the democrats and their machine point a finger, it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.

Last edited:
Hey democrats, you guys are smart, deep thinkers :abgg2q.jpg: Give one example of a point that RFK missed?

He sure didn't miss comparing your Democracked "election" process to Putin's. Aint that right democracks? When the democrats and their machine point a finger, it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.
RFK Jr. F'ed Dems up bad. He made Dems, the DNC and Dem news look like North Korea.

He sure didn't miss comparing your Democracked "election" process to Putin's. Aint that right democracks? When the democrats and their machine point a finger, it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.
I was watching on CNN where they were trashing RFK as they made fun of his voice impediment.

Classy.

I was watching on CNN where they were trashing RFK as they made fun of his voice impediment.

Classy.
What a shock they'd critic RFK.

I always liked RFK, and with that the Democrats naturally rejected him. So we got Gabbard, we got RFK. As far as I can tell that's the last of the Democrat's integrity.

If someone's brain has also been eaten by parasitic worms, I can see why they'd say the guy makes sense.

Or if they also hung out with Epstein, I can see why they'd like his morality.

Anyways, don't cry too hard, Trump cultists. You've still got Tulsi to be the VoiceOfMoscow.
Can your candidate do a press conference on her own? Her handlers aren’t that confident in her word salad. How and why are you?

He also loved underage girls.
Yes, Biden loved underage girls.

Trump on the other hand has a public record of dating and marrying super models.

Trump when he had the choice to sponser the Girl Scouts, chose to buy the Misd America Pagent.

Trump has lived an open public life where we have seen exatly where he is and who he was with.

You should make up your mind. Trump rapes skank women in apartment stores or is a pedophile in spite of the fact he is always with a super model.

Could you be projecting?

RFK and Tulsi are nuts. And they fit right in with the current Republican party.

RFK and Tulsi are nuts. And they fit right in with the current Republican party.
They were the last decent people your party had left. hey, at least you still have Waters, that should make you happy.

He sure didn't miss comparing your Democracked "election" process to Putin's. Aint that right? When the democrats and their machine point a finger, it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.

They were the last decent people your party had left. hey, at least you still have Waters, that should make you happy.

No they aren't. But because they say the shit YOU want to hear, you think they have integrity. RFK was wrong about everything he said.

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

The democrat party truly is the party of fascism.

We don't want to hear about his BS conspiracy theories and Russian propaganda. 🤮

No they aren't. But because they say the shit YOU want to hear, you think they have integrity. RFK was wrong about everything he said.
Name one thing. This will be fun. I can see the steam coming from your ears now, and it stinks. That's what happens when you've been mind raped by Democrats, they leave a pile of shit.

Forum List

Back