My Tesla Works Great

Tesla exists in large part because government is subsidizing their purchase

We are wasting billions on EV because freaked out greenies want to save the planet
Nah, it's just the latest bandwagon. the technology will mature and then they will work better.

But teslas are crap. Have been from the start.

Spewing propaganda isn't really a response, you know.

The tesla design has a 12 volt battery that runs things like door locks and such when the car is turned off.

It's a dumb design. Teslas are crap cars.
Yes, thats a problem with the newer ICE’s also

They are over engineered in the wrong places

But EVs are especially bad

What you mean is that Elon Must bought Twitter and took it out of the control of politically biased libs

At one time Tesla was a darling of the left
Dude, you can check my history. I have never been a fan of elmo, teslas suck, and I am on record saying they've pushed evs too fast.

I've also never really been a fan of twitter. Too much misinformation.

But elmo made it worse, I will concede.

Nah, it's just the latest bandwagon. the technology will mature and then they will work better.

But teslas are crap. Have been from the start.
How much longer? We have had electric cars for over 100 years.

The government did not have to pay me for my first Harley, smartphone, or big flatscreen TV, and the list goes on!

Dude, you can check my history. I have never been a fan of elmo, teslas suck, and I am on record saying they've pushed evs too fast.

I've also never really been a fan of twitter. Too much misinformation.

But elmo made it worse, I will concede.
Ok, if you say so

But I’ve noticed that in lib la la land everyone is an exception to the norm

Buying a Tesla is an extreme case of self-inflicted first world problems.

The media is warning of rolling blackouts in the summer thanks to an overloaded electric grid

When electricity is in short supply EV’s should be banned from public roads during daylight hours and charging stations cut off from power
It's funny to watch the libtards. Everything they do turns to shit. Yes, let's promote EV's which pollute the planet due to lithium production, increase the dirty energy needed to charge EV's, and EV's also use up tires quicker than normal cars, increasing the demand for rubber, which further pollutes the environment.

It's funny to watch the libtards. Everything they do turns to shit. Yes, let's promote EV's which pollute the planet due to lithium production, increase the dirty energy needed to charge EV's, and EV's also use up tires quicker than normal cars, increasing the demand for rubber, which further pollutes the environment.
Its their religion

Forum List

Back