Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
not sure

I am not surprised by that, I see a lot in common between the Harris ticket and Joseph McCarthy.....I get if you like those folks why you would vote against Trump
I feel two of the the worst, most detrimental politicians in the last 70 years are Richard Nixon and Joseph McCarthy.
That tells what I think of Trump.

You can make negative comparisons of Harris and past politicians, but if you see similarities with Joseph McCarthy and Harris, you have your head up your ass.

In the mind of the MAGA minions.
MAGA feels women must not think on their own. They must follow a males direction.
WRONG
Harris will have her own policies. MAGA will not approve of a woman thinking on her own
IMG_3258.png

Tell us more how it’s great two males beat up every woman so they can obtain gold and silver medals.

Forum List

Back