CBS news, supposedly neutrally presenting story..BIASED of course...

Leftists gauge a story's veracity by asking themselves, "Does it reinforce my preexisting beliefs?"

If the answer is yes, they judge the story to be the truth.

If the answer is no, they call the story a lie.

Whether or not the story accurately reflects reality never enters into the equation.
That can be applied to both sides. I believe that 'confirmation bias' is the appropriate term. To pin that on one side is dumb.

Leftists gauge a story's veracity by asking themselves, "Does it reinforce my preexisting beliefs?"

If the answer is yes, they judge the story to be the truth.

If the answer is no, they call the story a lie.

Whether or not the story accurately reflects reality never enters into the equation.

No Link. No Proof. Just The Usual MAGA MAGGOT LIES!!!!

Not all that bright, are you?
Facts. Hmm..well, the facts are in the reading of our posts and how you have deceptively attempted to present an alternative narrative. It's sort of your style--this twisting and selective ignorance you do.

Yes, it is people like you who champion divisiveness--whose us vs them mentality gets in the way of good governance and real-world solutions to our complex problems.

Not to worry, I'm just as guilty, as I despise your ilk---but I'll not make up shit just to justify my opinions.

I leave that up to you and your idiot fellow-travelers.
What you keep forgetting is that the BIASED MSM supports your lack of proof by ignoring all the lies and deceptions performed by people of your ilk.
Case in point. Trump never said "drink bleach".
BIDEN DID!!!
Proof of what Trump said:

SOURCE: Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23

First of all here is where the word "bleach" was first used..
Who used the word "BLEACH"???
Bill Bryan DID: (28:34) William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md
We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go.

NOW check the exact words below... was the word "BLEACH" ever used by Trump? NO!!!
Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.
BUT to this day the biased MSM when you do a search on "Trump said drink bleach"
About 4,920,000 results!
BUT BIDEN DID!!! "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

A search on "Biden said drink bleach" About 336,000 results But Trump never said it but there are 4,920,000 results!
TALK about BIASED NEWS and more importantly how truly uninformed people like EvilEyeFleegle NEVER offer the proof LIKE I have done here and most of the time. AGAIN it is people like EvilEyeFleegle That NEVER provide proof!
And when they do... it's from the BIASED MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden. FACTS.
MSMdonations.png

That can be applied to both sides. I believe that 'confirmation bias' is the appropriate term. To pin that on one side is dumb.
Well then it is even dumber what you said because YOU hardly EVER provide proof of your comments.
Proof LIKE this:
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours (30 hours of Negative Trump news) of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs (2024) $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29,2020 through October 20,2020.
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
Negative news like "Trump says drink bleach" according to Google search on 4,920,000 results!
Now here is PROOF the BIASED NEWS MEDIA that helps people like d0gbreath have such uninformed views!
By Colin Hanna who is President of Let Freedom Ring, USA)
I worked for CBS nearly 50 years ago, and I thought it represented the best of the journalism profession. The example I’m about to cite is so egregious that I think it’s safe to say that CBS is now competing with NBC for the worst in journalism from a former mainstream media organization.

[Here’s what Harris said:] “When I am president, we will … eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers,” she said.
The sudden campaign promise follows months of the presumptive presidential nominee avoiding interviews while flipping on nearly every issue on her platform … [offering a] case study in media bias covering two identical positions from two very different candidates.

When former President Trump declared his crusade to eliminate taxes on tips earlier this summer, the headline from CBS News read, “Trump proposal to exempt tips from taxes could cost $250 billion.”

But when Harris offered her endorsement for the effort, CBS reported,
Vice President Kamala Harris is rolling out a new policy position,
saying she’ll fight to end taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
In other words, Trump is hellbent on ginning up the federal deficit as a consequence of political patronage,
while Harris is a determined fighter for the service worker.”

Newsweek even “rebranded” Trump’s tax proposal as “Kamala Harris’ tax proposal.”

This is from a person working for CBS for 50 years so he is an expert!

Forum List

Back