Proof from NPR reporter... the MSM BIAS is REAL!

THE POINT is you believe 100% everything the BIASED MSM reports. AGAIN AND AGAIN...
Here are headlines where the BIASED MSM says Trump used the word BLEACH!
2,150,000 searches and you say forget it?
AGAIN how did you come to the false conclusion "Trump is a dumb fuck"??? Do you know Trump personally?
Have you ever meet him? Do you know people that met Trump?
So how did you form the opinion that Trump who I'm 100% sure who's net worth of $4.4 billion easily 413,650%
more than the Average American's net worth is $1,063,700, as of 2022 and possibly your net worth... is a "dumb fuck"?
Did you ever think that only 32% of the population reports having "a great deal" or "a fair amount" of confidence that the media reports the news in a full, fair and accurate way.
Obviously YOU are in the minority regarding the BIASED MSM specifically where Trump is concerned.
LOOK... I personally don't like Trump! He's a braggart. A narcissist. AND HE GETS things done!
Look at the inflation rate before COVID!
U.S. inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, a 0.63% decline from 2018.
Today, House Budget Committee Chairman Jodey Arrington (R-TX) released the following statement after the Consumer Price Index (CPI) report for September stated inflation grew at a rate of 3.7 percent and cumulative inflation under President Biden grew to a staggering 17.1 percent:
Families Crushed as Biden’s Total Inflation Breaks 17% | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

View attachment 937647
You just don't get it , your whole big deal about this is a big big nothing, it's a total who cares. It's brain dead stupid and it isn't worth the time to even read this crap. I heard exactly what shit head said about light bulb up peoples ass and washing everyone's inner's in bleach, oops , Oh my I forgot he didn't say bleach, he said wash your kidney's in disinfectant , that's different. You are a fucking idiot.

These idiots don't understand that shitpants says such stupid stuff that we make fun of him. like turning his disinfectant washing peoples liver into bleach and making his light therapy into sticking a light bulb up peoples ass. , When everything that comes out of his mouth is brain dead stupid it is just natural that people make a joke out of his stupid remarks.

Forum List

Back