We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

trump's ranting foments violence, and he is good at it. Jan 6?
Yeah, RRRIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!

President Trump is "fomenting" the facts that we are in a downfall that the majority already know and more are discovering daily.

But this does not! :D

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance.jpg

ray-epps1.jpg

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

The Duke

Trump says he has been treated worse than Abraham Lincoln, who was assassinated,” the Biden campaign account archly pointed out.

Olbermann responded: “There’s always the hope.”

But social media users have resurfaced similar remarks from Biden made during the 2020 Democratic primary, where the now-president faced then-rival Bernie Sanders.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

So doing a search on "Trump bloodbath" About 3,920,000 results (0.29 seconds)
But "Biden bloodbath"About 1,050 results (0.24 seconds)

So where was the same coverage by the MSM?

Liar.

HERE is exactly what Trump said...
We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."

Now here is what YOUR link shows exactly. Not in the entirety as I've shown.

"We're gonna put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you're not gonna be able to sell those guys, if I get elected!" Trump said.
Now ABC broke this up on purpose!!!
He then suggested there would be bigger issues if he isn't returned to the White House by voters.

"Now, if I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath for the whole -- that's gonna to be the least of it -- it's gonna be a bloodbath for the country. That'll be the least of it," he said.

NO context....
Remember Biden used the word "bloodbath" before Trump! But the biased MSM said "remark taken out of context"!

Joe Biden's 'Bloodbath' Remarks Resurface After Trump Speech Fury​

But Biden's 2020 remark has been taken out of context by Trump supporters.
This is what Biden said: What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

Forum List

Back