Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

Mueller documented numerous contacts with Russia and his campaign. You believe Trump despite the fact that he’s a proven liar.

That’s pretty pathetic.
The whole premise of Russian collusion was a lie from the Democrats. How do you feel about that?
Screenshot_20240823-170252_Samsung Internet.jpg

You going to be here for 11/5/2024 for maga crybabyfest?
I'll assume you are trying to pretend you know something here and want me to try and give ^this thing^ some validity.
I may be here, and Harris is going to win and I am voting for her as I voted for Biden and the entire democratic ticket back in March...but are you going to be here on the 6th after the votes are counted? or was your question also another typo?

Last edited:
I'll assume you are trying to pretend you know something here and give ^this thing^ some validity.
I may be here, and Harris is going to win and I am voting for her as I voted for Biden and the entire democratic ticket back in March...but are you going to be here on the 6th after the votes are counted? or was your question also another typo?
Weel, then we don't have any issues other than typos.

The whole premise of Russian collusion was a lie from the Democrats. How do you feel about that?
You guys still can’t even admit that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump.

You guys still can’t admit his campaign welcomed the interference.

You guys still can’t admit Trump lied to the American people about it.

But you still trust that liar. Why?

Forum List

Back