Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

Most fact check sites are bastions for Liberal communist philosophy. Thanks for showing where you're coming from fuckup.
And more maga fuckup propaganda.

Again, thanks for the daily reminder of Fat Elvis’ 2920 Wisconsin election loss.

Again, thanks for the daily reminder of Fat Elvis’ 2920 Wisconsin election loss.
Show your work. I’ve got state certification of a fair and accurate election.
Which if true is proof you possess fraudulent documentation that can prove an election that cannot possibly be "fair and accurate" is just not possible but it is typical.

Oddo, if ever there was a time for "Hilarious" it is now. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming that story was a lie

From Snoops:

In sum, the claim stemmed from a story by The Atlantic, which relied on anonymous, second-hand reports of Trump's alleged words; there was no independent footage or documented proof to substantiate the in-question comments; and Trump vehemently denies that he once called service members "losers" and "suckers." While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim

It took them a long time to reach the bottom line, which is that Trump didnt do it

Being the lib news media they hated themselves for clearing trump, but they couldnt help themselves

Yes, that's the lens the Trumpers see all people through. Because that's how the orange slob views the world. That's cultism for ya!

No, there was never any proof that Trump actually called anyone suckers and losers, except from anti Trump people.

You all believe it out of hand, because..Trump. Even though that allegation was never corroborated.

Which if true is proof you possess fraudulent documentation that can prove an election that cannot possibly be "fair and accurate" is just not possible.

Oddo, if ever there was a time for "Hilarious" it is now. :abgg2q.jpg:
State certification as fair and accurate.

Disprove that the state didn’t certify. We also had recounts and a review by a conservative group that found more votes for Biden.

What do you have?

State certification as fair and accurate.
impossible
Disprove that the state didn’t certify.
Ever hear the white liberal cliche, "ya can't disprove a negative"?
We also had recounts and a review by a conservative group that found more votes for Biden.
Holding up "a conservative group" as proof of legitimacy and honesty may be a good way to sell your made-up story but I aint buying it.
What do you have?
ODDO!... [allow me]..."Hilarious" :abgg2q.jpg:

impossible

Ever hear the white liberal cliche, "ya can't disprove a negative"?

Holding up "a conservative group" as proof of legitimacy and honesty may be a good way to sell your made-up story but I aint buying it.

ODDO!... [allow me]..."Hilarious" :abgg2q.jpg:
So, nothing.

You and blister

Forum List

Back