RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

Harris whispering this to you?

I don't doubt that Garland already has the indictment draft up. It's the Biden/Harris way in regard to political opponents.

RFK Jr admitted to voting in New York despite living in California.

It’s voter fraud. I thought you guys cared about that sort of thing?

You guys claimed that RFK in the race would pull votes away from Biden, therefore helping Trump. Now you claim that RFK dropping out helps Trump.

So which is it?

A) RFK in the race helps Trump.
B) RFK out of the race helps Trump.
I see this as confusing as I read his speech, he's only dropping off a couple state ballots but remaining on the other's. I can understand why in PA and AZ but his reasoning for staying on the ballot, I believe it was 10 states, makes no sense.

LOL I well, if "two people" said so, it's gotta be true.
RFK Jr admitted to voting in New York despite living in California.

It’s voter fraud. I thought you guys cared about that sort of thing?
He's registered to vote in NY

LOL OK, this time it's anonymous "Kennedy campaign official and a Democratic official"
He’s registered at addresses of places he doesn’t live and never has lived at. He a resident of California. His registration to vote in NY is fraudulent.
You better alert Lettica. I'm sure she'll be right on it.
When did you guys stop caring about voter fraud?
When did you stop beating your animals?

LOL OK, this time it's anonymous "Kennedy campaign official and a Democratic official"

You better alert Lettica. I'm sure she'll be right on it.

When did you stop beating your animals?
All you do is run and hide from the truth.

All you do is run and hide from the truth.
LOL Truth is that your cult fucked him and ran him out of your party. A frigging Kennedy. Not too different from the fucking you gave to Biden. Your cult is mean, nasty and vindictive and will do virtually anything to remain in power.

RFK Jr has been committing voter fraud for years. That’s a fact.
Boo hoo for you that a sane person of prominence is now pitching for team Trump
Lie about it with some wild statement that we hear RFK incorrectly. Thats your staple.

Forum List

Back