RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

This guy is a weirdo and kind of stupid.

"If President Trump is elected and honors his word, the vast burden of chronic disease that now demoralizes and bankrupts the country will disappear," Kennedy said.

Sure dude. Sure.

1) He doesn’t like what the Democrat Party has become.

2) He knew the Democrats would rig it against him.

3) His main purpose is to stop the threat to democracy, which he said was the Biden/Harris Administration.
Best way to stop the Biden Harris administration is to beat them in the primary.

But he didn’t even try.

This guy is a weirdo and kind of stupid.

"If President Trump is elected and honors his word, the vast burden of chronic disease that now demoralizes and bankrupts the country will disappear," Kennedy said.

Sure dude. Sure.
He was good to go for all of you until he stated stating reality

And this is what you are crying about?
"crying" WTF is it with you people? I point out the truth that your party fucked Kennedy over because he was a threat your party remaining in power. Fucked Biden because he was a threat your party remaining in power. And you claim I'm "crying" WTF is wrong with you people?
You keep claiming that NOW that Kennedy is off the ballot, that it helps trump.
Given his endorsement of Trump, it most certainly does. Do you think it hurts Trump somehow?

"crying" WTF is it with you people? I point out the truth that your party fucked Kennedy over because he was a threat your party remaining in power. Fucked Biden because he was a threat your party remaining in power. And you claim I'm "crying" WTF is wrong with you people?

Given his endorsement of Trump, it most certainly does. Do you think it hurts Trump somehow?
Nope, I said it helps trump, and asked why you are CRYING about it, ya lil twat.

RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump​

:clap::clap::clap:

1724449812256.png

Best way to stop the Biden Harris administration is to beat them in the primary.

But he didn’t even try.
He knew the Dems would pull out all the stops to stop him. They wanted an Obama puppet, and RFK Jr isn’t the type.

Brilliant retort. Did you think of this all on your own?
Calm down and just try to answer a question.
Are you willing to do that?

1). In the OP and other posts, there is mention of how the (D) were......

a). sabatoging RFK's campaign.
Democrats sabotaged his campaign
b). (D) were trying to destroy his candidacy.
The Democrats have been trying to destroy his candidacy from the beginning,
SO I tried to ask you WHY you were "Crying" about this, when your agenda is to get trump elected, and getting RFK out of the race does just that.
Isn't this WIN-WIN for you?

So why are you Crying?

He knew the Dems would pull out all the stops to stop him. They wanted an Obama puppet, and RFK Jr isn’t the type.
What a weak excuse for not even trying. Truth is he had no chance at winning. The Dem party doesn’t respect conspiratorial weirdos.

He’s more welcome in MAGA land.

Dems wouldn’t have had to do anything. He had no chance.

Forum List

Back