What happened to Joes dementia?

What’s that supposed to mean? Trump is always trying to weasel his way out of contracts!

#GRIFTERinCHIEF
Trump was doing hundreds of millions of dollars of business per year. Anyone who does that will inevitably have disputes over payments. Especially building contractors. If Trump actually stiffed most subs, he wouldn't be in business.

Trump was doing hundreds of millions of dollars of business per year. Anyone who does that will inevitably have disputes over payments. Especially building contractors. If Trump actually stiffed most subs, he wouldn't be in business.
Trump stiffs people routinely. Just ask Rudy!

#WAKEUP

Remember, it was MAGA that said he had dementia. We just said he was forgetful.

#REVISIONISTHISTORY
Yup, here you are ignoring that your boy got tossed out by the wealthy elite.

#KONRADISASLAVE

Everybody his age declines. He drop because he lost support. But we aren’t talking about decline. We are talking about dementia
It’s all interchangeable. Most of the public knows Joe isn’t doing well mentally, and it’s sad.

What’s alarming is how many Democrats and media denied it

Wide swings are not normal. What if the country needs him lucid on a bad day?
Have you seen him not lucid? The debate which was a disaster still was not evidence of him not being lucid. He did a really shitty job articulating rushed arguments in a national debate. But he wasn’t lost with dementia

Good point! How do feel knowing that your democrat masters decided to ignore your wishes and installed the candidate they, the wealthy ruling elite, wanted?
I don’t have democrat masters so I wouldn’t know.

It’s all interchangeable. Most of the public knows Joe isn’t doing well mentally, and it’s sad.

What’s alarming is how many Democrats and media denied it
Well when the narrative is hyperbolic and politicized the push back is to be hyper defensive. That’s the problem with dishonest extremes we ping pong between in our political discourse.

I didn’t derail a thing. It was you avoiding questions. I made a post, was asked to back it up, did so with the help of the brilliant Doctor A… and now your dodging my question of whether you think Doctor As post backed up my OP or not
No no. Quoting an anonymous alleged doctor isn’t the same as backing anything up.

Well when the narrative is hyperbolic and politicized the push back is to be hyper defensive. That’s the problem with dishonest extremes we ping pong between in our political discourse.
But you’re assuming this is subjective. It really isn’t. Joe wasn’t well, and isn’t well.. yet the left/MSM lied and gaslit the public that he was totally with it and a mental dynamo behind the scenes. Then, they attacked anyone who noticed, those that just observed and used their eyes. The emperor had no clothes on the whole time

then they dumped him to the side while the authoritarian DNC installed an unelected candidate, and the democrat masses don’t care that they are being used, exploited, and dominated.. it’s a little creepy.

We need 2 parties that both resist authoritarianism and tyranny.. not one that resists and one that doesn’t mind or celebrates it

Last edited:
Have you seen him not lucid? The debate which was a disaster still was not evidence of him not being lucid. He did a really shitty job articulating rushed arguments in a national debate. But he wasn’t lost with dementia
Jesus man, he got on the wrong plane!!

Hahaha, his press secretary? That’s your source. Come on
Hey, we're supposed to believe what she says, aren't we? Are you saying that she's a professional liar and we should just ignore everything she says and assume the opposite is true?

Hey, we're supposed to believe what she says, aren't we? Are you saying that she's a professional liar and we should just ignore everything she says and assume the opposite is true?
She’s his press secretary. She isn’t going to go out there and bash him. She is going to spin things to make him look good. Some thing that Trumps press office did

Forum List

Back