RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

Way to go RFK, way to go!:thup:

1724451020013.png

Calm down and just try to answer a question.
Are you willing to do that?

1). In the OP and other posts, there is mention of how the (D) were......

a). sabatoging RFK's campaign.
Yes they did
b). (D) were trying to destroy his candidacy.
Yes they were
SO I tried to ask you WHY you were "Crying" about this, when your agenda is to get trump elected, and getting RFK out of the race does just that.
Isn't this WIN-WIN for you?

So why are you Crying?
Third, and last time, I have no idea why you are saying that I'm "crying?"

Your fellow travelers here have been explicitly alleging that Kennedy is nothing more than a whore who sold out to the highest bidder. I don't understand why you think it's "crying" for me to point out that your cult fucked Kennedy over because he was a threat your party remaining in power.

What a weak excuse for not even trying. Truth is he had no chance at winning. The Dem party doesn’t respect conspiratorial weirdos.

He’s more welcome in MAGA land.

Dems wouldn’t have had to do anything. He had no chance.
If he were allowed to go to head to head against the demented old Biden, he would have won the primary. But Obama wants someone he can control.

So, you’re saying you welcome him and his supporters (around 10% of the vote) to go over to Trump? Glad you’re so upbeat about your upcoming loss.

Yes they did

Yes they were

Third, and last time, I have no idea why you are saying that I'm "crying?"

Your fellow travelers here have been explicitly alleging that Kennedy is nothing more than a whore who sold out to the highest bidder. I don't understand why you think it's "crying" for me to point out that your cult fucked Kennedy over because he was a threat your party remaining in power.
OK, then quit directing what you believe "The (D) cult is doing and saying" at me.
OK, so you're Not Crying ...... better?

You wanna discuss something I said directly, then do just that, and quit grouping me in with your thoughts about others.

OK, then quit directing what you believe "The (D) cult is doing and saying" at me.

??? You claimed that is was "fake" that you party fucked over Kennedy. Yo udon't want to be called out on bullshit claims, don't make bullshit claims.
OK, so you're Not Crying ...... better?

You wanna discuss something I said directly, then do just that, and quit grouping me in with your thoughts about others.
I did. You directly said that stories describing how your party fucked over Kennedy were "fake talking points"

If he were allowed to go to head to head against the demented old Biden, he would have won the primary. But Obama wants someone he can control.

So, you’re saying you welcome him and his supporters (around 10% of the vote) to go over to Trump? Glad you’re so upbeat about your upcoming loss.
He was allowed to, but he dropped out before he even tried.

Of course, being a conspiratorial weirdo, there’s a conspiracy for why he didn’t run. That’s pretty much expected.

MAGA doesn’t actually care about Kennedy. They only care when he’s useful to them.

Kennedy is hanging at less than 5%.

He was allowed to, but he dropped out before he even tried.

Of course, being a conspiratorial weirdo, there’s a conspiracy for why he didn’t run. That’s pretty much expected.

MAGA doesn’t actually care about Kennedy. They only care when he’s useful to them.

Kennedy is hanging at less than 5%.
5% of the votes, with the majority going over to Trump, is HUGE in a race that is virtually tied. I can smell your panic clear over here.

5% of the votes, with the majority going over to Trump, is HUGE in a race that is virtually tied. I can smell your panic clear over here.
We will see. Trump deficit is growing so he’s going to need them. We aren’t really sure if RFK’s support is composed of double haters or low propensity voters or if it was ever real to begin with.

The man is a joke and he belongs with your joke of a candidate.

The fact you believe he could have won the democratic nomination is as absurd to RFK Jr saying he could have won the general election.

We will see. Trump deficit is growing so he’s going to need them. We aren’t really sure if RFK’s support is composed of double haters or low propensity voters or if it was ever real to begin with.

The man is a joke and he belongs with your joke of a candidate.

The fact you believe he could have won the democratic nomination is as absurd to RFK Jr saying he could have won the general election.
Of course he would have won against Biden if Biden turned in the same empty-headed, mindless performance he did in the June debate.

Of course he would have won against Biden if Biden turned in the same empty-headed, mindless performance he did in the June debate.
Ha! Why would Biden debate him? He was so far in the lead, he’d be stupid to go to a debate. What moron would agree to a primary debate when they have a huge lead?

Forum List

Back