Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

Two famous rape victims are Amanda Berry and Jaycee Dugard. Dugard had three children I believe, all due to being repeatedly raped. Neither of these women chose to be raped. They were kidnapped, raped repeatedly and held for years. Yet, they mysteriously loved their children. Not one wanted to be separated from her kid. How is this possible when we have been assured that rape victims are irreversibly scarred by the forced pregnancy and birth. In a democrat controlled world why aren't these children removed and given post birth abortions just to remove at least part of the rape trauma.

I have personally known only one woman who elected to keep her biracial child of rape. It was unbelievably awful for both. The girl hanged herself at 17. Mom went from a successful businesswoman to alcoholic who died in her mid 40s. And she voluntarily chose to keep the child.

Yet, they mysteriously loved their children.

I have personally known only one woman who elected to keep her biracial child of rape ...
I doubt you knew more than one rape victim who had the baby.

Now,the first comment I quote from you I believe. I know you do not understand how a mother can love her children.

Yet, you can vote.

Now,the first comment I quote from you I believe. I know you do not understand how a mother can love her children.

Yet, you can vote.
The democrat catechism is that rape victims who are impregnated cannot love their childen. They are scarred for life having a forced pregnancy. Forced pregnancy is what they call it. That's why they push abortion so much. Women's rights isn't it?

They've already trampled the ever loving shit out of that one. Probably the worst example you could have chosen...

Oh, please, guy, we are sharing out streets with gun-toting madmen because the Gun Industry has abandoned all common sense.

Yet you ignore the free will of the unborn. Additionally I'd be more than happy for the state to butt out. I think there are more than enough folks willing to kill baby murderers. The state just gets in the way...

Wow, you are kind of proving my point.... killing abortion providers, that doesn't sound crazy at all.

The democrat catechism is that rape victims who are impregnated cannot love their childen. They are scarred for life having a forced pregnancy. Forced pregnancy is what they call it. That's why they push abortion so much. Women's rights isn't it?
I cant tell your position to tell you the truth. Was I wrong before?

Oh, please, guy, we are sharing out streets with gun-toting madmen because the Gun Industry has abandoned all common sense.

Wow, you are kind of proving my point.... killing abortion providers, that doesn't sound crazy at all.
Certainly, killing the extreme abortion providers who let newborns who survived the abortion die makes sense.

I cant tell your position to tell you the truth. Was I wrong before?
I find it hypocritical that the children of rape victims are allowed to survive. Especially violent rape, and the women were indeed forced to have those children,

Yet, you can vote.
Actually only one victim of a violent rape who elected to have the child because she could not punish the rapist. He was never caught. She had the child, who did nothing, but spent 17 years paying for that crime. Until she hanged herself in the closet of her room. She had a beautiful room, gorgeous clothes, and a mother that reminded her every day how much she was hated and why. Sad. Frightening really.

You share our streets with gun-toting madmen..Tbh that's never really happened to me, but ok..
because they tolerate your pussy ass. Toleration of you can be revoked at any given time
that you take airs above your station. And then you will be one untolerated Commie.

Nope. That's the "choice" bit of being pro-choice.

Nobody should be forced to have an abortion. In fact, not having abortions is preferable in most cases, in my opinion.

But it's an opinion I have, not to be mistaken by a willingness to force people to adhere to that opinion.

I don't pretend to know in any way how to tell a woman, let alone a rape victim, to act in a particular way towards an unwanted pregnancy.

And I think that anybody who does is wrong.
Stop lying! You don't think, you just react like a Pavlovian dog n shit. :funnyface:

LMAO! You probably haven't thought in a fucking decade! :auiqs.jpg:

Studies? What are studies? They are opinions mostly based on political affiliation. Most states allow abortions for rape victims and that's the way it should be.

Actually only one victim of a violent rape who elected to have the child because she could not punish the rapist. He was never caught. She had the child, who did nothing, but spent 17 years paying for that crime. Until she hanged herself in the closet of her room. She had a beautiful room, gorgeous clothes, and a mother that reminded her every day how much she was hated and why. Sad. Frightening really.
Yes it is, I imagine there is much more to that life

Forum List

Back