Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

Sorry, I know that I keep challenging you to think, FatIrishSow, and you never fail to disappoint.

Duddett, you're just a silly old man screeching left loon crap.

Newsflash, nobody a degree right of center takes your ramblings serious

Were talking about a rape victim. Let others raise it.
You're talking about a rape victim. I'm talking about a child . Your theoretical grandchild. They don't come out feeling a victim. They learn that. And it sounds like you want to give the education. If the kid were to be a victim of anyone; it would seem to be you...

You're talking about a rape victim. I'm talking about a child . Your theoretical grandchild. They don't come out feeling a victim. They learn that. And it sounds like you want to give the education. If the kid were to be a victim of anyone; it would seem to be you...
Not my duty to accept the child, even if it's my theoretical granchild. As I stated she could raise it on her own without her parents. It's her choice. I don't want to educate it. It's not my kid.

What is wrong about simply giving it away for adoption?

I repeatedly hear the political propaganda that all rape victims seek and want abortions. That is a bigoted stereotype.

I was very surprised to find out that the majority of women who have babies from being raped are very happy and less traumatized then those forced, coerced, or choosed abortion.

Many people assume that pregnant rape victims want abortions, and that if they aren’t able to get them, their lives are ruined, and their babies become a constant reminder of the rape. However, no less than three studies have found otherwise.

Thres studies! Woman do better having the baby after a rape!

Here is another great part in the article!
93% of the rape victims who aborted said they would not recommend abortion to someone in the same situation. Only 7% felt that abortion was a good solution in cases of rape. In addition, 43% said that they felt pressured to choose abortion by their family and/or by abortion workers.

Democrats always telling us what to think are again proven wrong, by the victims they claim they are trying to help.

Democrats intentions always destroy.

Liveaction.org is a rabid anti-abortion website. Here's a REAL study:

This study says that HALF of the women had abortions, and that only 32% kept the infant.

Results: The national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year. Among 34 cases of rape-related pregnancy, the majority occurred among adolescents and resulted from assault by a known, often related perpetrator. Only 11.7% of these victims received immediate medical attention after the assault, and 47.1% received no medical attention related to the rape. A total 32.4% of these victims did not discover they were pregnant until they had already entered the second trimester; 32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion.

Conclusions: Rape-related pregnancy occurs with significant frequency. It is a cause of many unwanted pregnancies and is closely linked with family and domestic violence. As we address the epidemic of unintended pregnancies in the United States, greater attention and effort should be aimed at preventing and identifying unwanted pregnancies that result from sexual victimization.

Yes it is, I imagine there is much more to that life
It's different now. Back then if a social worker came out they looked at three things, did the child have a clean home, adequate food, clothes and age appropriate toys. Sophia had all that. And she had a mother that said "I hate you" several times a day. But that didn't matter back in the day. Today the kid would be gone in an instant but then, it's not what they looked for.

I repeatedly hear the political propaganda that all rape victims seek and want abortions. That is a bigoted stereotype.

I was very surprised to find out that the majority of women who have babies from being raped are very happy and less traumatized then those forced, coerced, or choosed abortion.

Many people assume that pregnant rape victims want abortions, and that if they aren’t able to get them, their lives are ruined, and their babies become a constant reminder of the rape. However, no less than three studies have found otherwise.

Thres studies! Woman do better having the baby after a rape!

Here is another great part in the article!
93% of the rape victims who aborted said they would not recommend abortion to someone in the same situation. Only 7% felt that abortion was a good solution in cases of rape. In addition, 43% said that they felt pressured to choose abortion by their family and/or by abortion workers.

Democrats always telling us what to think are again proven wrong, by the victims they claim they are trying to help.

Democrats intentions always destroy.
I hear the same thing but it isn't always true is it? Some women really forced to have unwanted children really love them. Jaycee Dugard was 11 years old when she was kidnapped and 12 when she had her first child. Had she not been held against her will, she would have been whisked off for an abortion. Yet, she loves her child. All of them. Abortionists have no explanation for that.

Liveaction.org is a rabid anti-abortion website. Here's a REAL study:

This study says that HALF of the women had abortions, and that only 32% kept the infant.

That is not a study, it is an abstract. Abstracts many times have nothing to do with the abstract.

I did not post a study. You and the others should of challenged me to provide the study.

Rabid anti-abortion. Why attach you rhetoric to your opinion. I prefer to stick with facts.

The fact is, many women after getting pregnant from rape have the baby and feel better about themselves.

There is no proof that abortion is the best option after rape.

Now post your study, not the abstract! I understand the difficulty. I know that finding a study is very difficult. Most studies end up behind pay walls, or organizations that you must join. To find the actual study without those two obstacles is time consuming if not impossible.

I'm not sure I could welcome thr kud into my home...in the case of rape.
Weird…Wetbacks break into our nation daily to maim, rape and murder our daughters and yet you don’t seem to care much about that…WHY?
IMG_2563.jpeg

It's different now. Back then if a social worker came out they looked at three things, did the child have a clean home, adequate food, clothes and age appropriate toys. Sophia had all that. And she had a mother that said "I hate you" several times a day. But that didn't matter back in the day. Today the kid would be gone in an instant but then, it's not what they looked for.
Life is tough, in 1968 I was 5 years old. I was not hungry and refused to eat a tuna fish sandwich. I was not hungry. I also hated Tuna. My mother was a tyrant, a criminal. My mother beat me with a belt until I was black and blue across my backside. My mother than tied me up in a chair, gathered my three brothers, gathered three of the neighbor kids. She had them look at me, humiliated me, on top of the physical pain I was in. She then took them all out for ice cream. My mother never ever treated us to sweets, never. It was more punishment. She left me all alone, bruised and beat, tied to a chair, alone in our home, while she took everyone out for ice cream.

She would go to jail today, back then her behavior was accepted.

I understand tough childhoods and rape victims, children of rape victims had it no tougher in life than me. I was beat almost daily until my older brother got big enough to fight back.

Before I was 4 years old my mother hit me so hard in the face she broke my nose. It is forever crooked. Suck it up no doctor.

Another time she took me to the dentist and had the sadistic dentist remove a tooth with numbing the tooth with novacane.

A tough childhood, the only childhood tougher than mine, which was continuous for 13 years is what?

Yes, rape bad, yes bad mother.Was it the rape or was the mother always a bad person.

I say rape or no rape, that mother was rotten period. Butbwho knows, maybe my mother was raped and I dont know about it.

Nope. That's the "choice" bit of being pro-choice.

Nobody should be forced to have an abortion. In fact, not having abortions is preferable in most cases, in my opinion.

But it's an opinion I have, not to be mistaken by a willingness to force people to adhere to that opinion.

I don't pretend to know in any way how to tell a woman, let alone a rape victim, to act in a particular way towards an unwanted pregnancy.

And I think that anybody who does is wrong.
One part of this not being discussed is the extreme pressure put on girls and woman to have an abortion. And I mean, extreme.

Forum List

Back