Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

Oh, please, guy, we are sharing out streets with gun-toting madmen because the Gun Industry has abandoned all common sense.

Wow, you are kind of proving my point.... killing abortion providers, that doesn't sound crazy at all.
Who specified providers..?

You share our streets with gun-toting madmen..Tbh that's never really happened to me, but ok..
because they tolerate your pussy ass. Toleration of you can be revoked at any given time
that you take airs above your station. And then you will be one untolerated Commie.

Actually, most Americans are getting a little tired of you nuts, it's why Kamala will be the next president.

Then we'll finally get some sensible gun laws.

Actually, most Americans are getting a little tired of you nuts, it's why Kamala will be the next president.

Then we'll finally get some sensible gun laws.

You'll never get around the Second and SCOTUS.

Thank God Trump appointing true Constitutionalists. See elections do have consequences.

You'll never get around the Second and SCOTUS.

Thank God Trump appointing true Constitutionalists. See elections do have consequences.

OH, it only takes two appointments to SCOTUS, and the Second is about militias again.

But you don't have to go that far.

All you need to do is allow victims of gun violence to sue the gun stores and manufacturers for negligence.

You'd be amazed how quickly they'll change their behavior.

OH, it only takes two appointments to SCOTUS, and the Second is about militias again.

But you don't have to go that far.

All you need to do is allow victims of gun violence to sue the gun stores and manufacturers for negligence.

You'd be amazed how quickly they'll change their behavior.

Meh, I'm tired of you blabbering left loon nonsense. Go caress a cactus

It's her kid, and your grand kid, as fully as any, regardless of the father. The maternal conponent is the same as it will ever be.
Yes it's her kid. But that doesn't mean I would help support her in raising it. You lost this one.

Forum List

Back