Underage rape victims crushed by cruel anti abortion laws

OK, we all agree that it is awful they were raped.

This thread is about their treatment after they got pregnant. Its a subject your tribe seem determined not to address.
They certainly should go to the hospital and get any and all counseling that they require

Who’s saying they shouldn’t???

What weird is you seem to be making an issue when there is none

Some of these stories are too horrific to dwell on. But for the victims it is a life sentence.
Trump was proud of overturning Roe.
I doubt he would comment on this.

I cannt believe that all republicans back this cruelty. That cannot be possible.

Ledbetter said she had seen a 10-year old become pregnant after her mother’s boyfriend sexually assaulted her, with the mother’s knowledge. “Her little body was unable to carry the pregnancy, and she started to have a uterine rupture before the fetus was at a viable gestation.”

The complications of preterm labor and uterine rupture necessitated a C-section to save the child’s life; the fetus did not survive. “An abortion would have saved this 10-year-old child great suffering and trauma for the rest of her life,” Ledbetter said.

Amerixa needs a govt that protects children. Not a new branch of the Inquisition.
What we do in America over the abortion issue is none of your business

One is too many Sue. Why will you not condemn them ?

Ive got Taxas. That is bad enough. Why are you blustering instead of condemning this brutality ?

I always thought you were crazy but decent enough.
Now you are revealing yourself as a savage.

What is Taxas?

They certainly should go to the hospital and get any and all counseling that they require

Who’s saying they shouldn’t???

What weird is you seem to be making an issue when there is none
They should be able to abort the child. ASAP

They should be able to abort the child. ASAP
And they can. Every state has exemptions for the life of the mother. 10 year olds life’s are in great danger caring a baby to term

You might not know that since your party can’t define what a woman is, but it is

Forum List

Back