Kamala just handed the Trump Card out!

There's no food shortage, drama queen.
15 million illegals eating for free tends to put a dent in the economy and food supply, dense one.
The housing supply, too. They eat better than regular working people, too.
I got a ham and some beans and some soap and they got steaks stacked on one side of the cart and shrimp up the other.

And under Commiela, the illegals will continue to get free food, while Americans will be stuck with food rations they can barely afford.
How did Americans become so stupid to even allow this dangerous woman to get this close to the WH? I think a lot of them are in love with the idea of a Female Black as prez, regardless of her stupid and ignorant she is.
I attribute Kamala's popularity to the MSM's propaganda blitz.
CNN had clips from Trump when he was young trying to discredit him personally instead of an honest evaluation of his proposed policies as compared to Kamala.
I keep seeing women whining about "Republican policies" on abortions and birth control. I'm not aware of any of those policies, last I heard Mifepristone was legal and abortions are a state issue.
The only way Kamala wins is if the MSM propaganda campaign convinces low info voters to vote for her.

CNN had clips from Trump when he was young trying to discredit him personally instead of an honest evaluation of his proposed policies as compared to Kamala.
I keep seeing women whining about "Republican policies" on abortions and birth control. I'm not aware of any of those policies, last I heard Mifepristone was legal and abortions are a state issue.
The only way Kamala wins is if the MSM propaganda campaign convinces low info voters to vote for her.
The election isn’t between Trump and Commie. It’s between Trump and the liberal-run media.

I don't think there's enough stupid people in America to vote for a continuation of the puppet regime that's been running America for the past 3 1/2 years and hurt as many people as they have.

I don't think there's enough stupid people in America to vote for a continuation of the puppet regime that's been running America for the past 3 1/2 years and hurt as many people as they have.
Then explain MAGA

I don't think there's enough stupid people in America to vote for a continuation of the puppet regime that's been running America for the past 3 1/2 years.
I’m counting on that being the case. Especially with this latest proposal to create food shortages and ration supplies.

I don't think there's enough stupid people in America to vote for a continuation of the puppet regime that's been running America for the past 3 1/2 years.
There isn't. But the demofascist vote fraud machine will be in overdrive. These stories are merely there to try and justify the massive vote fraud they are working on.

15 million illegals eating for free tends to put a dent in the economy and food supply, dense one.
The housing supply, too. They eat better than regular working people, too.
I got a ham and some beans and some soap and they got steaks stacked on one side of the cart and shrimp up the other.

Except they aren't eating for free, they are working, more often than not in agriculture or food service.

Anything you eat was probably touched by at least one undocumented worker.

Ah, yes, the mythological shopping cart story... I've been hearing that one from bigots since the 1970s.

Summary: Harris is a complete idiot, and anyone who votes for her is a brainwashed fool

Would you let your kids or your grandkids get on a school bus if old crazy Don Trump is slobbering drool all over the steering wheel?

Of course not. But you want to give this octogenarian whose mind is gone, who disparages all of America’s military heroes for being stupid, The nuclear codes.

Kick the illegals out and Maybe Afford Groceries Again.

Actually, undocumented workers are the only reason why groceries are affordable or even available, dumbass.

36% of farmworkers surveyed by the NAWS were United States citizens, 19% were lawful permanent residents and another 1% had other work authorization through another status (excluding H-2A visas). The NAWS found that approximately 44% of farmworkers are undocumented immigrants who lack work authorization.

There isn't. But the demofascist vote fraud machine will be in overdrive. These stories are merely there to try and justify the massive vote fraud they are working on.
I think if she wins, the people will revolt. This is why they are trying to take our guns.

MAGA is a group that hates government, immigrants, non-Christians and all minorities

They parrot any lie Trump feeds them
And I see the propoganda has worked on you if you actually believe that. Is it MAGA who is bullying and assaulting Jews?

Talk about a parrot.

Forum List

Back