Black man kills white man because kid walked on his lawn!! TV censors story of course.

What makes this a hate crime?

If an Enraged Black Democrat Man came back to your property screaming & threatening you & you shot him, should it be a hate crime?
I asked a question. Is this a hate crime? Would it be a hate crime if the racial aspect was reversed?

Good old bankrupt GateWay FuckNuts. Hardly a reliable source....but what the hell right?

As I recall a White Man killed a Black Kid for knocking on his door and you had zero problem with that.
Why do you make up stupid shit like that?

As I recall a White Man killed a Black Kid for knocking on his door and you had zero problem with that.
Old white KC man Andrew Lester was arrested and case is still being tried in court. He was arrested for shooting black teen Ralph Yarl through his closed door because he pounding on his door & waking him up.

Old white KC man Andrew Lester was arrested and case is still being tried in court. He was arrested for shooting black teen Ralph Yarl through his closed door because he pounding on his door & waking him up.
Verdict could go either way:

Salmon said at the preliminary hearing that Lester was acting in self-defense, terrified by the stranger who knocked on his door as he settled into bed for the night.

Yarl testified at the hearing that he was sent to pick up his twin siblings but had no phone – he’d lost it at school. The house he intended to go to was just blocks from his own home, but he had the street wrong.

Yarl testified that he rang the bell and the wait for someone to answer seemed “longer than normal”. As the inner door opened, Yarl said he reached out to grab the storm door, assuming his brothers’ friend’s parents were there.

Instead, it was Lester, who told him, “Don’t come here ever again,” Yarl recalled. He said he was shot in the head, the impact knocking him to the ground, and was then shot in the arm.

ralpj yanked the strorm door open the same time Andrew opened his door. kids been lying .

Forum List

Back