Republicans…. Now that Kamala Harris is reversing the polls, don’t you regret not switching to Nikki Haley?

Haha, no. That's your opinion, not ours. You do understand the difference, I hope.
"What you're overlooking is that you're grabbing your ankles for a rapist charity thief insurrectionist who wants to shag his daughter."
See? I can play, too.
Low-IQ poster looking for a trigger mechanism? I don't need to play.
I can sit back and see who wins in November, not really caring, but wondering why democrats don't see the obvious solution.
Here is the post you should have replied to:
Trump should show that black lady who said a bell pepper that used to cost $2 now costs $5. She was crying that moms need to try to feed their families and they can't afford to buy groceries. Her quotable quote was "they are killing us without killing us".

Last edited:
Then he better hope she doesn't ask why that is. But that's what you guys are counting on: ignorance.
She knows why. She knows that Biden's failed economic policies, including letting 12,000,000 migrants into the US increasing demand for a constant food supply caused food inflation. What she doesn't know is why people keep voting for stupid democrats after losing $1,000 a month in buying power.
The definition of insanity, voting the same way expecting a different outcome.

Post #161 is the truth, "argued" in her own words.
Which of my claims are not true?
False. Not once did she delineate any Biden policy that caused the price of groceries to rise.

This is how far gone you are. You literally think repeating a claim over and over is support for the truth of that claim.

False. Not once did she delineate any Biden policy that caused the price of groceries to rise.

This is how far gone you are. You literally think repeating a claim over and over is support for the truth of that claim.
She cried that the prices of groceries was so high.
Biden's failed economic policies are the cause, electing Kamala won't help.
You can try to deny and deflect, but when you're president you get the credit or the blame.
IMHO Biden's open borders letting 12,000,000 illegals into the US getting free food caused prices to rise based on the Law of Supply & Demand.
You have a better "truth" as to why grocery prices are so high? The SF Fed says that "price gouging" didn't happen.
Stupid Kamala says price gouging is happening.

Think corporate greed is the leading cause of inflation? Think again​

Harris to call for federal ban on price gouging to lower costs in first economic policy speech​

Forum List

Back