putin poisoned of drinking water at Geilenkirchen NATO air base. QUESTION TO MAGA & commies , NATO´s article 5 ?

NATO´s article 5 ?

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

• no, I am MAGA or commie

• Total voters
putin poisoned of drinking water at Geilenkirchen NATO air base. QUESTION TO MAGA & commies , NATO´s article 5 ?
A while ago there were multiple break in attempts into water works systems in Finland. I wonder if American White House will be sabotaged next?

Article 5 provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know who ordered it....
GU9Fz-fW0AEeP1W
I see you missed the words "armed attack".

Do you really believe it to be an apples to apples comparison? I certainly don't.
one for sure, putin´s mongol empire has not future, which is great news for everyone ... " modern technology and the international ethical environment led to the inevitable death of the Mongol- 🇷🇺 Muscovite empire, while similar empires will no longer come back.
- Chinese academic Deng Xize

A while ago there were multiple break in attempts into water works systems in Finland. I wonder if American White House will be sabotaged next?

Article 5 provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know who ordered it....
GU9Fz-fW0AEeP1W
We don't know exactly who did it YET...and I do mean YET.
We will find out. Because it was aimed at the base in Garlstadt.
That base was a "for show" base that just looks pretty but doesn't really do much. (Things might have changed in the past 20 years).

So....they have a good bit of artillery and other pieces of equipment. But it was mostly just a reserve force for those fighting Soviet Union if they invaded Europe.

one for sure, putin´s mongol empire has not future, which is great news for everyone ... " modern technology and the international ethical environment led to the inevitable death of the Mongol- 🇷🇺 Muscovite empire, while similar empires will no longer come back.
- Chinese academic Deng Xize

Be careful of what you wish for. Those nuclear warheads will end up under someones control.

The Kremlin IMPERIALISTIC mafia started this brutal aggression, and now this war boomeranged back to THE HORDE 🇷🇺 's own territory - logical. Karma.

Forum List

Back