Trump Tells North Carolina Crowd "We are literally a third world nation"

"Literally" has been as overused -often improperly- the last decade or so, as badly as "basically" was 30 years ago.

It's a throaway...So fucking what?
Glad someone else saw that. People are using "literally" to try and emphasize their point. They think that adding that word makes a stronger case.

And not one of these fascist morons will even attempt to justify any incident that is brought up. They ignore them as if that will make them go away. Wrong. We have long memories.
As if they didn't happen, or just as often that they were justified! Its an obscenity, they sent a man to prison for twenty years for hitting a couple of cops, they shot a young women dead, they did not shoot one rioting democrat attempting to storm Trump WH, and I might add that Trump had absolutely nothing to do with circumstances in Mlps MN, they burned the historic church across the street, injured a minimum of 100 uniformed agents and not fucking one of them is in prison!

Two tiers of justice is the hallmark of totalitarian banana republics! :wink:

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

And? Let in 30 plus million illegals and have screwed elections you ARE a Banana Republic

Maybe you should. I hear Ukraine needs fighters. You could put your money where your mouth is.
I'll be 70 in less than a month. I'll stay here and hang out by the pool, instead, or paddle my kayak down a quiet river, as I did Mondy, or maybe catch a concert, as we are Sunday, when we go see Joe Bonomassa at the Rhyman, in Nashville.

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

To be fair, once the government in NYC allowed tramps, homeless veterans and others to be outside his properties...

If no fire, then no smoke. Trump is not the only one. Just use search engines or AI. You will finally fully understand why. :)

Commentators, Influencers, Organizations, and Critics

Here are some key figures and organizations that have made statements or analyses suggesting that America faces challenges similar to those of third world nations:

1. Political Commentators:
- Noam Chomsky: The linguist and political activist has often critiqued U.S. policies and social issues, drawing parallels between American conditions and those in developing countries.
- Cornel West: A prominent philosopher and social critic, West has discussed systemic inequalities in the U.S. that could be likened to third world conditions.

2. Social Media Influencers:
- Cenk Uygur: Founder of The Young Turks, Uygur frequently discusses political and social issues, often highlighting disparities in American society.
- Kurtis Conner: A popular YouTuber and comedian who critiques societal norms and issues, sometimes drawing comparisons to conditions in less developed nations.

3. Organizations:
- The Economic Policy Institute: This think tank publishes reports on economic inequality in the U.S., often highlighting issues that resonate with conditions in developing countries.
- The Center for American Progress: This progressive think tank discusses social justice issues and economic disparities, sometimes framing them in a global context.

4. Cultural Critics:
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: An author and journalist who has written extensively about race and inequality in America, often highlighting systemic issues that could be compared to those in developing nations.
- Michael Moore: The documentary filmmaker has critiqued American healthcare and social systems, suggesting that they fail to meet the needs of many citizens, akin to issues faced in third world countries.

These individuals and organizations contribute to the discourse surrounding America's social and economic challenges, often using the term "third world" metaphorically to emphasize the severity of these issues.

He is correct. Third world cancer is eating the country alive. It isn't so much that there are places that have slipped into third world status, it's that these regions are spreading and growing. Empty storefronts line the streets.

In areas of Oakland the fire hydrants have been stolen, one good fire will burn hot enough to take half the city

maxresdefault.jpg

He is correct. Third world cancer is eating the country alive. It isn't so much that there are places that have slipped into third world status, it's that these regions are spreading and growing. Empty storefronts line the streets.

In areas of Oakland the fire hydrants have been stolen, one good fire will burn hot enough to take half the city
Yes, rural America has had empty storefronts since the 1980s.

Oakland

Detroit

New York

Los Angeles

Illinois

W18kZM?si=dN9Zp4soENC-Gkur
San Francisco
- YouTube

The once great cities of America, now third world

Cicero, Flint, Compton, Gary, Camden Passaicon and on like a spreading disease.

Forum List

Back