putin poisoned of drinking water at Geilenkirchen NATO air base. QUESTION TO MAGA & commies , NATO´s article 5 ?

NATO´s article 5 ?

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

• no, I am MAGA or commie

• Total voters
Overturning Roe v Wade did not ban abortion. Find another monster under the bed.

In Florida, one clinic estimates they’ve turned away 200 patients who were too far along in their pregnancies to get an abortion. And that’s just the ones who made it to the clinic: One staffer who answers the phones said she turns away between 30 and 40 callers a week.

A six-week abortion ban is essentially a total ban; most people with regular menstrual cycles won’t take a pregnancy test until about the four-week mark, once they’ve missed their period. This leaves a week or two to access an abortion.

Don't worry. Republicans/Supremes/Heritage Foundation/Project 2025/Mike Johnson aren't done yet.

In Florida, one clinic estimates they’ve turned away 200 patients who were too far along in their pregnancies to get an abortion. And that’s just the ones who made it to the clinic: One staffer who answers the phones said she turns away between 30 and 40 callers a week.

A six-week abortion ban is essentially a total ban; most people with regular menstrual cycles won’t take a pregnancy test until about the four-week mark, once they’ve missed their period. This leaves a week or two to access an abortion.

Don't worry. Republicans/Supremes/Heritage Foundation/Project 2025/Mike Johnson aren't done yet.
State controls are not a ban. It is a local control. Now if you are crying because women were too far along in their pregnancies to get an abortion, perhaps those developing children should not be aborted. Their development is too far along.

State controls are not a ban. It is a local control. Now if you are crying because women were too far along in their pregnancies to get an abortion, perhaps those developing children should not be aborted. Their development is too far along.

So women who are pro choice should NEVER vote Republican governors or any state seats of any kind. Right?

Moscow says that VDV RULE OVER GAYISH EU&USA SPECIAL FORCES , THE REALITY :

🇺🇦 ARMY IS THE BEST INVESTMENT EVER:salute:

Moscow says that VDV RULE OVER GAYISH EU&USA SPECIAL FORCES , THE REALITY :

🇺🇦 ARMY IS THE BEST INVESTMENT EVER:salute:

I heard Ukraine is now attacking Russia inside Russia?

Ukraine launches biggest drone attack on Russian airfields as incursion puts Kremlin on the back foot​

And Republicans wanted us to give Russia the Ukraine.

Ukrainian drones targeted four Russian airfields Wednesday in the largest such attack of the war, as Kyiv’s troops advance further into Russia following their surprise cross-border incursion that has left the Kremlin embarrassed and scrambling.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky hailed the military for the attacks, which he described as “precise, timely and effective,” in a video address released the same day he said Kyiv’s forces had captured Russian soldiers in southern Russia and destroyed a Russian fighter jet.

Ukraine launches biggest drone attack on Russian airfields as incursion puts Kremlin on the back foot​

Ukrainian drones targeted four Russian airfields Wednesday in the largest such attack of the war, as Kyiv’s troops advance further into Russia following their surprise cross-border incursion that has left the Kremlin embarrassed and scrambling.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky hailed the military for the attacks, which he described as “precise, timely and effective,” in a video address released the same day he said Kyiv’s forces had captured Russian soldiers in southern Russia and destroyed a Russian fighter jet.
i see your point, still, what is Biden winning strategy ? " as long as It take " is not a strategy.

yes, our Drones target Moscow´s oil- gas industry almost daily, but this is not enough ....

we need more people like Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges in power

As of August 4, 2024, nine states have banned abortion

Republicans are working towards a total ban. You can't lie and say they don't want to ban it because they/you believe it's murder.

Trump is pro life (now)
JD Vance said not even if she's raped or incest
Mike Johnson says if you want to know his opinion on anything pick up a bible. What's the bible say about abortion in the first week? Like ,the morning after pill. You guys don't want to ban that? You guys aren't trying to "PUNISH" women who go out of state to get abortions?

Liars. You want us to fall for "abortion is settled" lie.
Trump did not ban abortion. That matter is for the states to decide. They are.

i see your point, still, what is Biden winning strategy ? " as long as It take " is not a strategy.

yes, our Drones target Moscow´s oil- gas industry almost daily, but this is not enough ....

Do you think I know what their strategy is? I don't. All I know is 1 month ago Republicans were telling us to stop supporting Ukraine and give them to Russia. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back