A former US President is on Trial for Alleged Criminal Acts and...

Your ratio of profoundly stupid arrogance to common sense is off the chart.
:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century. calling live actual videos on here of biden sniffing children and the videos clearly show the children uncomfortable yet he calls those videos conspiracy alert.you cant make this shit up,he said said so himself,comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg:links dont lie.

Last edited:

A former US President is on Trial for Alleged Criminal Acts and people like you believe it's not a YUGE deal.​

People like you believe that the appalling political chicanery behind this disgraceful persecution is acceptable.

Wait. Let me put that all in bold. Apparently that helps dimwits such as you:

People like you believe that the appalling political chicanery behind this disgraceful persecution is acceptable.

Actually, he isn’t out “on bail.”

But yeah. This is the first time our government has behaved so reprehensibly.
Mr. Trump, the criminal defendant was booked and fingerprinted.

Interesting article

And was Trump's bail put aside because NY is such a liberal state? Oh my!

The Judge can also release the defendant on their own recognizance (ROR). A former president who is just another common criminal.

kinda like how clinton was a predator on women and raped many of them yep the corrupt courts turned a blind eye to it despite the fact many arkansas state troopers came forward.some died mysterious deaths.clinton has a huge body count of people that knew too much but the courts have no interest in billy boys corruption,no sir.
funny how trollboy dismisses these facts as fake news even though many arkansas state troopers came forward with this,comedy gold at its best from him. :auiqs.jpg:

Mr. Trump, the criminal defendant was booked and fingerprinted.

Interesting article

And was Trump's bail put aside because NY is such a liberal state? Oh my!

He’s not “out on bail” as you originally but falsely and ignorantly claimed.

Spin away, troll boi.

I gave the finger to the Trump cult years ago, after January 6th. I voted for him twice. He won’t get me a third time.

My father (a better man and Republican than me) has been right about Trump all along. At least only one of us were fooled into voting for him.

I understand where Trump supporters are coming from. They don’t seem to understand me.

Trump will lose this November and it is no one’s fault but his.

That is it and all there is to say.

I’m out of here until after the election.

Can’t take this anymore.

He’s not “out on bail” as you originally but falsely and ignorantly claimed.

Spin away, troll boi.
Trump is out on bail in the Georgia case. That was in the link you obviously didn't read.

His bail is $200,000.

I gave the finger to the Trump cult years ago, after January 6th. I voted for him twice. He won’t get me a third time.

My father (a better man and Republican than me) has been right about Trump all along. At least only one of us were fooled into voting for him.

I understand where Trump supporters are coming from. They don’t seem to understand me.

Can’t take this anymore.
On nozies.

Can’t take this anymore.

Do any of us even recognize this one?

he is ALREADY crying playing dodgeball calling actual live videosthat have been posted here HUNDREDS of times of biden sniffing children as a conspiracy alert and dismissing hard evidence that bill clinton is a mass murderer and raped women,pretending that there have not been arkansas state troppers that came forward and said all this risking their lives. a paid sock puppet shill for the DNC committee has been exposed.:auiqs.jpg:

He is certainly a shill
I can't imagine anyone paying him though.

The always ignorant the dainty was referencing the NY case.

But yes. There is a bail bond posted in the Georgia case. Why? Because evidently he is considered a possible ”flight risk?” :cuckoo:

SCOTUS is set to rule that President Trump has limited immunity that surpasses any alleged crimes.

SCOTUS is set to rule that President Trump has limited immunity that surpasses any alleged crimes.
First, I assume they will be taking their time to render decision. There is no rush.

Secondly, when they decide on the merits, there appears to be good reason to expect that they will grant the relief President Trump seeks:

They might very well say that there is an obvious need to cloak a President with immunity from criminal prosecutions for Presidential acts and decisions (etc) made within the outer parameter of his Constitutional duties and authorities. And just as is already the law concerning immunity from civil liability (within those conditions), the Presidents will, hereafter, not have to hesitate in doing what they believe they must to do out of concern for some Biden-like subsequent bogus charges being brought.

Forum List

Back