David Pecker to be the first prosecution witness in trump hush money trial

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I would suggest to Melania to take a long vacation and get rid of all media devices. The smut and dirt that is going to come out detailing the perverted acts of trump may be too much for her. The prosecution is going to meticulously lay out the many, many times that trump allies killed and concealed his varying affairs. The evangelical community may also want to take a long break from social media. The dirty deeds of trump are about to be exposed.

I would suggest to Melania to take a long vacation and get rid of all media devices. The smut and dirt that is going to come out detailing the perverted acts of trump may be too much for her. The prosecution is going to meticulously lay out the many, many times that trump allies killed and concealed his varying affairs. The evangelical community may also want to take a long break from social media. The dirty deeds of trump are about to be exposed.
David has quite an unfortunate name. You have to be tough growing up with a name like that.

You are confused>^^^^^^^
Nope, he was found liable for slander when denying he sexually abused Carroll. And the judge said what he did meets the definition of rape. You really need to turn to another news station other than FOX. It is melting your brain.
Carroll testified that she struggled to get Trump off her as he shoved his mouth on hers, yanked her tights down, and penetrated her with his hand and then his penis. She described him curving his finger inside her, saying it was "extremely painful" and "a horrible feeling."

Nope, he was found liable for slander when denying he sexually abused Carroll. And the judge said what he did meets the definition of rape. You really need to turn to another news station other than FOX. It is melting your brain.
Carroll testified that she struggled to get Trump off her as he shoved his mouth on hers, yanked her tights down, and penetrated her with his hand and then his penis. She described him curving his finger inside her, saying it was "extremely painful" and "a horrible feeling."

A judge can say anything. The simple fact is that a jury ruled Trump did not commit rape.

Karen McDougall already apologized to Melania.

OMG dude.
Do you even keep up with Posters History?
I can't stand trump, and state that fact daily.

I'm embarrassed for you.

The jury found him NOT GUILTY of rape, That is the only verdict.

Also, the judge in his ridiculous claim misinterpreted the law. Regardless, the verdict on the phony rape claim by a woman who has said rape is sexy was NOT GUILTY.

The jury found him NOT GUILTY of rape, That is the only verdict.

Also, the judge in his ridiculous claim misinterpreted the law. Regardless, the verdict on the phony rape claim by a woman who has said rape is sexy was NOT GUILTY.

You have peculiar morals.

You have peculiar morals.

The jury found him NOT GUILTY of rape. And that's because there was no rape, and the judge didn't even permit evidence from Carroll's own writings that rape is sexy, and even then they said NOT GUILTY.

This has what to do with my morals?

The jury found him NOT GUILTY of rape. And that's because there was no rape, and the judge didn't even permit evidence from Carroll's own writings that rape is sexy, and even then they said NOT GUILTY.

This has what to do with my morals?

The judge called it sexual assault.

Forum List

Back