🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukrainian Soldiers Make Video Threatening Donald Trump and Burn Effigy Of Him

its not real , ITS RT 🇷🇺 FAKE , i just proved you with the link.

ASK Pekka personally , he is a top expert on this subject

And I just said that even if it's fake it is still considered a crime to even joke around like that if people think that you're being serious and cause panic.

If we want the Russian State tv opinion
+1, Alex Jones would have fallen out a window long ago if he was in Moscow and speaking so openly against the government in the media... That seems to go way over his head

Vladimir Solovyov and Alex Jones: deleted footage and cringiest moments

it NOT IF, ITS A RT🇷🇺.ru FAKE

giphy (1).gif

Russians and Americans sharing a base in Nigeria. Fuckwad Biden says "I did that,"
meanwhile PUTIN´s fav "philosopher " 🇷🇺 🐷 Nazi - imperialist Dugin :

1714754265090.jpeg

1714754254923.jpeg

meanwhile PUTIN´s fav "philosopher " 🇷🇺 🐷 Nazi - imperialist Dugin :

View attachment 941538

View attachment 941537
Well, we know Russian military has been taking advantage of our failed southern border. Why not. Fuckwad Biden probably gave them gift cards.

Well, we know Russian military has been taking advantage of our failed southern border. Why not. Fuckwad Biden probably gave them gift cards.

My question is though why would Russia be sharing a military base with The United States if our administration wasn't currently sleeping with them?

My question is though why would Russia be sharing a military base with The United States if our administration wasn't currently sleeping with them?
It's like this. We built a military base in Nigeria to protect against marauding gangs. Nigeria kicked us out and gave the base and all equipment to Russia. The Russians are letting us stay while every one is moved out.

Between Afghanistan and Nigeria, fuckwad Biden is the American base killer.

It's like this. We built a military base in Nigeria to protect against marauding gangs. Nigeria kicked us out and gave the base and all equipment to Russia. The Russians are letting us stay while every one is moved out.

Between Afghanistan and Nigeria, fuckwad Biden is the American base killer.

Yeah but why would Russia do that if there wasn't anything in it for them?

That's it! I was always against giving our money away to Ukraine when we need focus on America first but now I don't even feel sorry for them. A threat has been made so where is the secret service?

wow!
I reported this yesterday and STRAIGHT to Rubber Room it went.

Russians and Americans sharing a base in Nigeria. Fuckwad Biden says "I did that,"
so many errors in 1 post

1) Niger
2) cos only Ukrainians can fight and KILL THE BARBARIC SEMI - MUSLIM 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 RAPISTS IN BIG NUMBERS
Muscovy and COMMIE - China want the US and other countries that monitor human-rights out of Africa and are willing to pay off the local warlords who terrorize local democracies to control them.

SOLUTION, ASK 🇺🇦Ukrainians, they fix Wagner - Niger thugs for you.

this story has nothing to do with Biden, google : white guilt

ps

Thank God, we have Ukrainians ! they have 0 white guilt WHATSOEVER 👍

Forum List

Back