Hope Hicks expected to testify in Trump hush money trial

You figure Hicks will be the linchpin eh ? Rotflmbo 🤣

Looking back at the get Trump cult, uhhhh you better place your bets on something far greater than this Hicks person who will probably be considered a hostile witness for the prosecution when they surprise her with their political bias get Trump bull. 😆

Again why did you agree or give playtime a win against me
I did not realize I had as we are always on same page. Disregard it

Last edited:
The topic is Hope Hicks being a probable trial witness in the Trump trial in NY, currently pending.

And you still have not the first damn clue relative to what she is expected to say.
Bless your little heart you poor, poor little pants-wetting drooler.
You just don't understand very much do you?
Let me try to explain this for you as simply as I can.
If a person (like Hope Hicks) is appearing in court as a witness FOR the prosecutution then you can be fairly certain (even without anybody drawing you a map in crayon) that what "she is expected to say," or what her sworn testimony is going to be, is what the prosecution (you know...the ones putting her on the stand) is saying.
You see, that is the WHOLE reason the prosecution wants her on the stand in the first place....because she has information that will help prove the prosecution's case.
And that is how we cognitively intact people out here "have a clue" as to what she will say.
I am sorry these things aren't as easy for you to figure out man.
Life is hard sometimes...but it must be REALLY hard when you're just dumb.

If a person (like Hope Hicks) is appearing in court as a witness FOR the prosecutution then you can be fairly certain (even without anybody drawing you a map in crayon) that what "she is expected to say," or what her sworn testimony is going to be, is what the prosecution (you know...the ones putting her on the stand) is saying.
You see, that is the WHOLE reason the prosecution wants her on the stand in the first place....because she has information that will help prove the prosecution's case.
And that is how we cognitively intact people out here "have a clue" as to what she will say.
You use a lot of words to essentially concede that you have no clue what she is going to say.

It is ok. Your ignorance is well established already, in any event.

Go back to hell where you belong you bride of Satan liberal demon from the lowest depths of hell. Nobody cares or gives a dam what you sorry bastards (fatherless idiot's) think or say.

here's your sign

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

well, it's not really a sign, but you get the point.

Last edited:
You use a lot of words to essentially concede that you have no clue what she is going to say.

It is ok. Your ignorance is well established already, in any event.
Nobody knows exaclty what she's going to say, retard. The point being she's being called by the prosecution which ain't good for Trump.

For example, nobody knows when you're going to post on here & make an ass out of yourself again. We just know that you will.

Weaponization continues.

he also put in an apostrophe in the word ' idiot's ' where it doesn't belong.

ironic isn't it?
Funny how the Lord uses the lessor of the flock in order to expose the tyranny of the wicked. It is seen throughout the entire word, yet the wicked can't see the most simplest of truths being brought against them by such unexpected beings, and it's all because they are found wicked in the weakest forms of their conceded minds in which they falter. You truly strain at a knat, and yet swallow a camel.

Obsess much? but OK, trump is going to lose in November, now what is the next trump thought, dream, question, conversation, prayer, counseling session, you would like addressed?
Oh my, the little tantrum shows who is obsessed.

Once a liar always a liar, right? Like Trump... right?

Yes or no will do.

Funny how the Lord uses the lessor of the flock in order to expose the tyranny of the wicked. It is seen throughout the entire word, yet the wicked can't see the most simplest of truths being brought against them by such unexpected beings, and it's all because they are found wicked in the weakest forms of their conceded minds in which they falter. You truly strain at a knat, and yet swallow a camel.
You have set aside your lord for your new orange god.

You have set aside your lord for your new orange god.
You have no authority or commission to use any such text that you have chosen unwisely to use. You are the one's making Trump a god, and then in your minds he torments you endlessly day in and day out. It's all due to your folly and choices made in life. Being a mocker of the Lord is very dangerous, just as the good book gives many examples of it, and then comes the consequences of it there after. Doesn't have to be immediate, but trust that it will come.

A non sequitur.

Your response to the entirety of our Justice system is that sometimes people lie. Therefore it cannot be trusted. When convenient, naturally.

That's your problem to work through, not mine.

This is one of those conversations where someone brings up nonsense, then when you try and say it's nonsense, they go and add more nonsense to it.

People lie. Therefore this woman can lie if she chooses to.

Simple fact.

I don't need to work through it.

Last edited:
You have no authority or commission to use any such text that you have chosen unwisely to use. You are the one's making Trump a god, and then in your minds he torments you endlessly day in and day out. It's all due to your folly and choices made in life. Being a mocker of the Lord is very dangerous, just as the good book gives many examples of it, and then comes the consequences of it there after. Doesn't have to be immediate, but trust that it will come.
No, you and your cult have displaced your gods with the orange slob. I am not mocking any gods, except for the orange slob. You mock your own God to grab your ankles for the sexual predator serial felon daughter lover who steals from charities.

Forum List

Back