Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

Stats have already been shown I believe in threads you have interacted with.
You do know that if the mother and father are not married it is still counted as a single patent household, eventhough, the father is in the home.
]Quote]Among those ages 25 to 54, 59% of Black adults were unpartnered in 2019. This is higher than the shares among Hispanic (38%), White (33%) and Asian (29%) adults. For most racial and ethnic groups, men are more likely than women to be unpartnered

[/QUOTE]
See my first answer.
It’s an issue with both races. I’m actually done posting the same stats over and over and over again.
You damn sure ain't tired of regurgitating the same racist bullshit over and over.
I’ve seen people who are interacting in this thread with me. I’ve already seen these stats. The bottom line is American culture is a disaster today. We did not have these issues and the middle 20th century when we also had a better class.
Yea things were great for black folks in the Good Ole Days.

You do know that if the mother and father are not married it is still counted as a single patent household, eventhough, the father is in the home.
See my first answer.

You damn sure ain't tired of regurgitating the same racist bullshit over and over.

[/QUOTE]
Openly trolling and engaging in personal attacks. Calling somebody racist is one of the worst things you can do without any evidence to back it up. I don’t call you a racist. I don’t engage in name-calling against you. Because lying about somebody is a sin. So cut that behavior out my friend.

the point was about absent fathers… not unmarried people or those not counted as being single or not. This is so simple and straightforward that it is either you who are incapable of reading it or you’re just openly lying just like some of the BLM supporters have on this board. Large numbers of black fathers are completely absent from their child’s life. It’s the same issue for white fathers. It just so happens that more black fathers are totally absent from their child’s life.

Now this thread is about blacks and whites. Once again, you are only concentrating on points that you think matter. You never talk about when I criticize bad culture among young white people. Your trolling and poor behavior is there for all to see. Curried Goats is guilty of the same thing that’s why he is on ignore.

See my first answer.

Openly trolling and engaging in personal attacks. Calling somebody racist is one of the worst things you can do without any evidence to back it up. I don’t call you a racist. I don’t engage in name-calling against you. Because lying about somebody is a sin. So cut that behavior out my friend.

That's all you do is talk about what black folks aren't doing and how we have the worse this and that. The only thing you claim whites do is mass shootings which is all bullshit. Stop posting racist shit and I won't call you a racist. Leave God out of this, he wants nothing to do with it.

the point was about absent fathers… not unmarried people or those not counted as being single or not.

That's just it genuis many are not absent they are just counted as such.

This is so simple and straightforward that it is either you who are incapable of reading it or you’re just openly lying just like some of the BLM supporters have on this board. Large numbers of black fathers are completely absent from their child’s life. It’s the same issue for white fathers. It just so happens that more black fathers are totally absent from their child’s life.

How many black fathers do you know personally that don't support their children?

[quoteNow this thread is about blacks and whites. Once again, you are only concentrating on points that you think matter. You never talk about when I criticize bad culture among young white people. Your trolling and poor behavior is there for all to see. Curried Goats is guilty of the same thing that’s why he is on ignore.
[/QUOTE]

The only bad culture you talk about among whites is mass shootings 🔫.

That's all you do is talk about what black folks aren't doing and how we have the worse this and that. The only thing you claim whites do is mass shootings which is all bullshit. Stop posting racist shit and I won't call you a racist. Leave God out of this, he wants nothing to do with it.

That's just it genuis many are not absent they are just counted as such.

How many black fathers do you know personally that don't support their children?

[quoteNow this thread is about blacks and whites. Once again, you are only concentrating on points that you think matter. You never talk about when I criticize bad culture among young white people. Your trolling and poor behavior is there for all to see. Curried Goats is guilty of the same thing that’s why he is on ignore.

The only bad culture you talk about among whites is mass shootings 🔫.
[/QUOTE]
Tell it to Obama

Yes a higher percentage of black men are absent fathers. They’re not involved in there kids life.

The truth is many more white and black fathers of today are absent toward their children and the rate of single parent households is much higher today, compared to the American past.

That’s an issue to address. But if we continue to go down the route, we are, we won’t even have as many fathers or mothers. With a 60% rate of single young men in this country and 60 % of men age 30 to 35 not having one child… the question is as the future rolls on Will these numbers continue to grow higher?

And what do you suggest we do about it?

We have to simply stop dating them. Men put up with bad behavior and put these women on a pedestal. If no man would put up with it, the market would self correct. The problem isn't women, the problem is simping.

We have to simply stop dating them. Men put up with bad behavior and put these women on a pedestal. If no man would put up with it, the market would self correct. The problem isn't women, the problem is simping.

I never put up with serious bad behavior. Yes, there are psycho women out there. Also pyscho men.

Find a sane one and be the man you should be.

Forum List

Back