Supreme Court To Take Up Trump Immunity Case...In Late April

Late April?

Funny, I don't recall that delay in hearing the arguments about Trump being removed from the Colorado ballot.

Actually

The Supreme Court demonstrated for posterity how stupid they are
All the court did was to give us time to think these things over. Just like the abortion case. Trump has been vilified since he started to run before the 2016 election.

How so, you hack? This decision applies to all presidents.

It applies to our Democracy and the powers of the President
They have created a King who can’t be prosecuted

The Roberts Court will be condemned by history for its dismantling of Government

It applies to our Democracy and the powers of the President
They have created a King who can’t be prosecuted

The Roberts Court will be condemned by history for its dismantling of Government
You’re full of shit. Any president receives immunity for official acts. Obama is immune from prosecution for killing civilians in a drone attack on a sidewalk cafe.

Trying to overthrow the election is not an official act.

There's a difference between things that benefit you personally and are part of your job.
No one tried to overthrow an election. There was an attempt to delay a ceremony long enough for onion extricate suspected fraud.

It’s not a “central function” of government.
It of course is a central function of our government to transition power from president to president every four or eight years.

It's the moment it becomes official. That's why the orange pile of shit knew it was over, after that day. It's why Pence breaking the law and his illegal fake electors were his last chance. And he knew it.

Trump’s legal strategy is not to defend himself. It is to delay. This plays right into his strategy. I was hoping for better from the Supreme Court. Why? I have no idea. They have shown us who they are.

Dark days indeed.

Calm down.... The ruling has benefit for all...

It of course is a central function of our government to transition power from president to president every four or eight years.

It's the moment it becomes official. That's why the orange pile of shit knew it was over, after that day. It's why Pence breaking the law and his illegal fake electors were his last chance. And he knew it.
Border security and national defense are central functions of government.

Trump’s legal strategy is not to defend himself. It is to delay. This plays right into his strategy. I was hoping for better from the Supreme Court. Why? I have no idea. They have shown us who they are.

Dark days indeed.

The decision was made on ironclad legal precedent that dates back at least 40 years and even to George Washington.

It just got in the way of you trying to imprison the guy you hate so you have to brand it as some radical horrible case. It’s no activism, this was a basic case ruling

It just got in the way of you trying to imprison the guy you hate so you have to brand it as some radical horrible case. It’s no activism, this was a basic case ruling
Not really. Only some of Trump's remaining felony charges are in jeopardy.

To turn your own tactics back on you...

... the only reason you love the decision is because it delays accountability for your orange mangod. Nothing more.

Not really. Only some of Trump's remaining felony charges are in jeopardy.

To turn your own tactics back on you...

... the only reason you love the decision is because it delays accountability for your orange mangod. Nothing more.
You’re projecting.

I’m not like you. I don’t worship a party or a president.

Forum List

Back