A former US President is on Trial for Alleged Criminal Acts and...

Inquiring minds want to know

Where is Melanie ?
1. Trump does not want her in the courtroom
2. Melanie does not want to be in the courtroom.

Trump sits there and has to listen.
1. Best day of his life
2. Worst day of his life

Normal day 1- Is he guilty or innocent ?
1, He is guilty
2. He is not guilty

The best part is Judge rules that they the prosecution cannot bring up results of his previous trials

1. This effective gags Trump as if he talks about his other trials and how they are unfair , he opens himself up to a Saturday night massacre by the prosecution
I’m not sure why the judge would restrict him from taking about his other trials, but I do find it interesting that the judge is putting restrictions on the defense.. but not the prosecution.

In either case.. GO DEMS!!…I’m rooting for ya..lol

Because it is an unfair advantage to either side

The prosecution would point to the numerous trials that Trump is facing which would be an unfair advantage ( showing his disregard for the law, etc.)

The defense would point to the numerous trials and say he is being persecuted which would be an unfair advantage.

Yeah they can point to prior convictions but it cannot be an unfair advantage. Talk about walking a tight rope.

Even if they are public knowledge, either side can weaponize it in other trials.

A former US President is on Trial for Alleged Criminal Acts, and mentioning him, or thinking how anything allies to him is somehow TDS?

And the man is in the news every single day with his Truthies.

Say it ain't so.
Seemingly important question here, as prosecutors ask David Pecker whether Trump was concerned about his wife or family finding out about his alleged affairs when he was campaigning for office. Pecker responds no. This suggests that Trump’s worries were electoral, not personal.

Mr. Pecker also relayed how he entered Mr. Trump’s office at Trump Tower shortly before the inauguration, where the president-elect thanked him for suppressing damaging stories. Also in Mr. Trump’s office at the time were four people who would become key figures in his presidency: Sean Spicer, Reince Priebus, Mike Pompeo and James Comey, who was the director of the F.B.I. at the time and who would publicly turn against Mr. Trump.

Asked about Trump’s motivations to quash stories about his alleged affairs, Pecker said that his concerns were electoral, not personal. He also said that Trump thanked him for orchestrating catch-and-kill deals in front of James Comey, then the F.B.I. director
. --

testimony today

History Books will show this.

go back to sleep as history passes by you
History will conclusively establish what a simpleton you are.

And it will agree with me that you’re amazingly boring.

Now, at long last, try to post something ON topic, troll boi.

Yes. Former President Trump is presently the defendant in a criminal case. Congrats on being able to reiterate that which is extremely well known already.

He shouldn’t be. But that’s beyond your depth.

Last edited:

Yes. Former President Trump is presently the defendant in a criminal case. Congrats on being able to reiterate that which is extremely well known already.

A former president being a criminal defendant out on bail.

Now that's a first.

A former US President is on Trial for Alleged Criminal Acts and people like you believe it's not a YUGE deal.​

DJT held liable in a court of law for being a sexual predator
kinda like how clinton was a predator on women and raped many of them yep the corrupt courts turned a blind eye to it despite the fact many arkansas state troopers came forward.some died mysterious deaths.clinton has a huge body count of people that knew too much but the courts have no interest in billy boys corruption,no sir.

Forum List

Back