Harris VEEP Pick is (most likely) WI Senator Tammy Baldwin

I think she will pick Gov Beshear of Kentucky or Senator Kelly of Arizona
bashear is a good choice. another successful southern governor would be jon bel edwards. i like the balance of a white male southern governor with harris.

additionally, i'd like the crackers in louisiana to hear how these yahoos will talk about a guy that they know is not a commie baby killer.

The Democrats are seriously missing the boat. The situation calls for dramatic, dynamic, decisive action that stimulates interest and draws in undecideds. It is not joking to propose they draft Gabbard and Clooney. The free publicity they would get would be equivalent to what the media handed to Trump his first run. Then, there are all the dedicated artists and public relations geniuses who would just love to tangle in such a fray. In any case, they can't lose any more than it looks likely they will. Still, never fear, America's much loved duopoly will get through all this unscathed.

The Democrats are seriously missing the boat. The situation calls for dramatic, dynamic, decisive action that stimulates interest and draws in undecideds. It is not joking to propose they draft Gabbard and Clooney.

Is George Clooney even available? What are his qualifications? Has he ever played a VP before in any of his roles?

That would be way too democratic for today's batshit crazy dems....They like to annoint you know. ;)
Congress critters and Senators are a good portion of the delegates to elect a nominee candidate. They were all released from Biden and now have basically, free will. The delegates earned in the State primaries from the citizen's vote, can vote freely now as well, which is usually what their state citizens want now, after Biden's departure from the race....

Usually, when a primary candidate drops out, at the convention, the delegates earned in the state primary elections by that candidate in the states, are released at the convention and they can vote for someone else....is my understanding

....and these have been the rules forever and a day...It's not something new for the presumptive winner ...Biden ....withdrawing from the race prior to the actual convention where the delegates vote for the nominee.

Is George Clooney even available? What are his qualifications? Has he ever played a VP before in any of his roles?
You are joking, right? How many VP choices in recent years were based upon experience and "qualifications"? Clooney is intelligent and a fast learner, making him much better than Quayle, Palin or Harris. Besides, women love him and Democrats need their vote.

LOL. Well, the old WASP just dropped out of the race. Where have you been? That's yesterday's news.
Biden always claimed to be "Catholic", and wasn't "Irish" mixed in there, too? And all Anglo-Saxons were "white". WASP, always a ridiculous epithet, hardly applies.

Forum List

Back