Biden will go down as the best one term president in US History

Biden's greatest achievement was de-throning Barack Obama as the Worst President Ever. Indeed, he accomplished it within his first six months.

Listening to Democrats talk about how wonderful his term was is almost enough to bring a violent response. They are so anti-truth they should be legally sanctioned.

Biden will go down as the best one term president in US History​

You jokers and your fantasies.

And citygator will also go down as one of the most retarded Schill's to grace the board.

Suspect you are right but I have never really noticed her .
Is she LGBQT?

It's delightful to now watch the Deniers bleating like stuck pigs .
No Style or Dignity .

Have you noticed how vulgar they seem to be ? Upbringing, I guess . Or, lack of it .

Biden will go down as the best one term president in US History​

You jokers and your fantasies.
One moment they berate one term presidents, then in the same breath they celebrate Biden as being the best one term president 🤔

I thought our Lefties in the UK were dumb, but fuck me, American Lefties take dumbness to such a high level that I thought couldn't exist.

Who would have thought. A president who got cheated in 2020. Now has greater support this time around to get crooked joe shafted after one debate! It's never happened at least in the last 100 years, you don't see a comeback like that.

And it’s not even close. JFK was inspiring and we owe the moon race to him but lasting accomplishments it is Joe Biden.

View attachment 981210
Remember when you said Biden would win? Well this thread is just as innaccurate as that other dumb claim.

And it’s not even close. JFK was inspiring and we owe the moon race to him but lasting accomplishments it is Joe Biden.

View attachment 981210
For supporting naked men dancing in front of kids?

For supporting destruction of historical statues of Christian heroes of history?

For presiding over the highest home prices in US history

For interest rates on home loans increases 3x under his term?

“Biden will go down as the best one term president in US History”

True.

His ending of Bush’s failed, illegal war and cleaning up Trump’s economic mess among President Biden’s more significant accomplishments.

View attachment 981210
Did not run? Uh who got all the delegates in the Democrat Primaries?

He had to step down, because he's retarded and horrible and you would still vote for him. His policies were worse than his IQ

Forum List

Back