Biden will go down as the best one term president in US History

And it’s not even close. JFK was inspiring and we owe the moon race to him but lasting accomplishments it is Joe Biden.

Highest inflation rate in 40+ years
Highest level of illegal immigration
Highest level of COVID deaths
High level of bankruptcies
Highest credit card debt
High consumer good prices, including groceries
Highest level of mental incompetence in history

and .. he was kicked out / forced out with a democrat coup disenfranchising millions of voters. Finally, Trump beat him.

Yeah .. what a great one-term president.

Joe is a good man with good character and did a good job as POTUS.
In contradistinction to Don Trump ....on all three counts.

But, moving beyond Joe, and on to Kamala Harris.
My family will fully support Harris.

Some years back my wife and I listened to the Judiciary hearings vetting Bill Barr's nomination to be AG.
Harris's performance was stellar.
Most especially when compared to other Committee members----Dems and Repubs.
She was focused, on-point, and asked perceptive questions.
Her prosecutor chops were very evident.
We admired her performance.

Mark your calendar. In 5 years from now Biden will be in the top 10 of all time and Trump will still be the 3rd worst.

Take into account it is the academia nerds that are coming up with and publishing such determinations. And regardless, isn't it more fun to come up with your own opinions rather than regurgitate those of others?

So glad to see this POS have to do something rare because the debate he wanted let EVERYONE see what a stuttering moron he was......now he's worse.

This is actually how Joe Biden will "go down" in presidential history................................................................

200.gif

And it’s not even close. JFK was inspiring and we owe the moon race to him but lasting accomplishments it is Joe Biden.

View attachment 981210
I actually agree. ALL of the delegates are up for grabs (per party rules), and you start losing states if you can't decide on who you run within 2 weeks.

I knew your party would die, but I never thought the Fucktard would do such a spectacular job of doing it for us. (Not to mention his habits of siccing his dogs on the SS, falling UP stairs, pooping in the Vatican, and releasing a spectacular fart on the Queen Consort of England)!!!

We're glad to see the Fucktard go, but we're laughing our asses off over how he exposed YOUR stupidity!!!

I actually agree. ALL of the delegates are up for grabs (per party rules), and you start losing states if you can't decide on who you run within 2 weeks.

I knew your party would die, but I never thought the Fucktard would do such a spectacular job of doing it for us. (Not to mention his habits of siccing his dogs on the SS, falling UP stairs, pooping in the Vatican, and releasing a spectacular fart on the Queen Consort of England)!!!

We're glad to see the Fucktard go, but we're laughing our asses off over how he exposed YOUR stupidity!!!
Democratic Party isn’t a man. It’s a platform. Exact opposite of the Trumpian party using the name of Republicans.

Forum List

Back