Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

They didn't want to live in peace so they got what was coming to them.
Back in 1939, a shocking number of the public agreed with Hitler too.No shock to me some agree with Putin. Ukraine did not invade Russia; nope, Russia invaded Ukraine. They will be removed.

Back in 1939, a shocking number of the public agreed with Hitler too.No shock to me some agree with Putin. Ukraine did not invade Russia; nope, Russia invaded Ukraine. They will be removed.
Aha. You and Anton are just the right pack of wolves to do the job. Remove them, while there are still some of them Abrams that haven't got stuck in the mud.

Aha. You and Anton are just the right pack of wolves to do the job. Remove them, while there are still some of them Abrams that haven't got stuck in the mud.
Many years back when I was in the Army, believe it or not that was our assignment if the Russians attacked. But then they had not invaded Ukraine.

Many years back when I was in the Army, believe it or not that was our assignment if the Russians attacked. But then they had not invaded Ukraine.
Back then Ukrainians were Russians and you were supposed to shoot them all if shit happened and I guess you'd have been happy to too, why all of a sudden you like Uks now and don't like Russians?

Back then Ukrainians were Russians and you were supposed to shoot them all if shit happened and I guess you'd have been happy to too, why all of a sudden you like Uks now and don't like Russians?
I have met one Russian girl and she was really hot. She married a friend of mine. She was from close to Moscow. I met another Russian who his family fled to China where he was born. And met him in the USA going off on a Ukrainian man who he called a Jew. I asked the Ukrainian man if he was a Jew and he said yes.

By the way, maybe your pals were on these bombers...

Forum List

Back