When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Have you talked to any of them? I have. I can tell you why they are pissed off. I can't tell you why Americans are pissed off.

Do you think they can bullshit their way to overturning Israel? They are wasting time. If they simply assimilated into Israel in several years the place would calm way down.
They are not trying to overturn Israel. You got that ass backwards. Israel trying trying to wipe them out.

The Israeli's treat the Palestinians like garbage and that pisses me off! Fuck Israel!

Uha. And do you think its possible that right after that "free & fair election" Hamas vowed to wipe Israel off the map?
It doesn't matter what Hamas vows. That's just locker room chest thumping. Neither Hamas or any other country in the ME has the capability of taking Israel out. They are the big dog on campus.

750,000 Arab Palestinian farmers were driven off their land by Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun and they have a right to return to their homeland.
I talked to a man from that area whose family was removed. I believe his family was paid in full. I can't talk all that much about this man other than to say he told me his family story. HE also became an airline pilot who flew as a pilot for an Arab airline yet here he was in America owning homes and walking all over Fremont, Ca. I asked him why he and his wife were always walking around the city yet I do not recall his reply to this. He got very angry over what he said happened to his family around 1948 somewhere in Israel. Then I recall how eager Democrats are to impose taking of property here in the USA. When they want to develop things, they rip it out of the owners hands eagerly. To build Mass Transit for instance. They have this idea that it is fine in America to take land from the owners.

So when they whine about what Israel did, I kind of snicker at them.

If they simply assimilated into Israel in several years the place would calm way down.
You cannot be that stupid. o_O
Do you think they can bullshit their way to overturning Israel?
What are you talking about?! :cuckoo:
They are not trying to overturn Israel. You got that ass backwards. Israel trying trying to wipe them out.
Thank you. It's nice to see you know what you are talking about.
The Israeli's treat the Palestinians like garbage and that pisses me off! Fuck Israel!
Fuck them indeed. :113:

They broke the border on October 7th. What did they use the complete day for? was it not to burn children and kidnapp elderly?
Why would someone like that be granted any right to return anywhere?
You drove out 750,000 Arab farmers off their property with Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun. These people have rights.

You cannot be that stupid. o_O

What are you talking about?! :cuckoo:

Thank you. It's nice to see you know what you are talking about.

Fuck them indeed. :113:
Who do you know who was a citizen of that area in 1948? I had a good talk with one of them as he wanted my help for him to buy more property. I don't recall how he and I got on this topic but when he did, he was pissed at Israel. I mean big time pissed. He was like you. He was an Arab. Was a retired pilot of an Arab Airlines. Had plenty of money he said. HE did own a nice home so I took his word.
Some here have never talked to Arabs who were there in Israel in 1948.

Here is some pretty important facts. Arabs went to war to evict Israel. Israel defeated all of them. When any nation, is divided, some end up pissed and some end up pleased. Israel came out pleased to go back to their own homeland.

You drove out 750,000 Arab farmers off their property with Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun. These people have rights.
Arabs began it. They will pay the price. Israelis are in the land they came from. Zion was a term they once used when they were in foreign lands. Face it, the Arabs lost. They can't keep killing and act like they beat Israel. Israel is back home. Where they want to be.

According to the Anti-Israeli logic, you people believe Zionist Jews just landed there like some UFO's on a B-rated movie. I suggest you learn more about the Jews of Hebron, of Susia, or northern Israel. Palestinians buried Jewish history many atimes. How convinient is it for people to overlook
I have stated on multiple occasions that Palestinian-Jews and Palestinian-Arabs have been living there for the last two millenia.

I acknowledge Palestinian-Jews right to their land, you seem to deny the same for Palestinian-Arabs?

Was Palestine a country before Israel?

While the State of Israel was established on 15 May 1948 and admitted to the United Nations, a Palestinian State was not established. The remaining territories of pre-1948 Palestine, the West Bank - including East Jerusalem- and Gaza Strip, were administered from 1948 till 1967 by Jordan and Egypt, respectively.

Background: The question of Palestine | UNCTAD​

I talked to a man from that area whose family was removed. I believe his family was paid in full. I can't talk all that much about this man other than to say he told me his family story. HE also became an airline pilot who flew as a pilot for an Arab airline yet here he was in America owning homes and walking all over Fremont, Ca. I asked him why he and his wife were always walking around the city yet I do not recall his reply to this. He got very angry over what he said happened to his family around 1948 somewhere in Israel. Then I recall how eager Democrats are to impose taking of property here in the USA. When they want to develop things, they rip it out of the owners hands eagerly. To build Mass Transit for instance. They have this idea that it is fine in America to take land from the owners.

So when they whine about what Israel did, I kind of snicker at them.
So you are saying Israel is declaring "eminent domain"?

I was born in '47 so I know a whole generation of them.
Ok, me in 38. I met one so called Palestinian yet when he lived there, nobody called it Palestine.

Was Palestine a country before Israel?

While the State of Israel was established on 15 May 1948 and admitted to the United Nations, a Palestinian State was not established. The remaining territories of pre-1948 Palestine, the West Bank - including East Jerusalem- and Gaza Strip, were administered from 1948 till 1967 by Jordan and Egypt, respectively.

Background: The question of Palestine | UNCTAD​

Forum List

Back