Arab "palestinians": wer'e "indigenous" INVADERS / IMMIGRANTS in Jews' land (radicals: wish to ethnic cleanse non-Arabs expel or exterminate infidels)

Again not a single word of truth in your post. Your false claim

"The Zionists and the British conspired to expel Palestinians to make room for Jews to migrate there, this was an active discussion topic between them even as early as 1919."

is in no way validated by this quote. The League of Nation's mandate for Palestine, under which the British operated, called for the establishment on a homeland for the Jews but without harming the interests of the Arabs (Palestinians as a people had not yet been invented) and this is a discussion of how to do it.

The document I showed you is from 1919 and uses the phrase Palestinian Arabs so actually the term was in use.

You are of course free to jump through hoops, hand wave and other desperate attempts to obfuscate and interpret the text any way you wish, I will leave it to the open minded readers to decide for themselves and to help them I'll shares the documents too that talk about ethnic cleansing:

ETHNIC CLEANSING
ā€¢ Weizmann and Rothschild discuss the ethnically cleansing of Palestine, 1919
ā€¢ Weizmann: Zionist state should reach the Jordan by 1921, then expand beyond it
ā€¢ 1941 meeting of top Zionist leaders in which the takover and ethnic cleansing of Palestine is reaffirmed
ā€¢ Meinertzhagen
ā€¢ Deir Yassin
ā€¢ An example of a forced march: The Wadi Araba incident, June, 1950

Note, the third link:

The meeting is remarkable for the manner in which these people who were enforcing their vision upon Palestine first professed the conviction that everyone in the proposed Jewish state would be equal, and then went on to insist that non-Jews must first be ethnically cleansed.
and
[Robert Waley] Cohen found the scheme dangerous ā€œfor everyone concernedā€, submitting that the Zionists were ā€œstarting with the kind of aims with which Hitler had startedā€, and which ā€œseemed to be based on one religion and one raceā€. Cohen did not stop there: he suggested that if a state with equality for everyone were indeed intended, the state should be named with a neutral geographic term such as ā€˜Palestineā€™, not a religious name that denoted ā€œone the basis of race or religionā€.

Here you are again trying to twist the facts to justify the ongoing efforts of Palestinians to eradicate Jews from the ME.
I'm supplying source material and there's no doubt that ethnic cleansing was carried out and planned, planned far earlier though than most people suspected.

The Zionist lying has gone on far too long, the attempts to stifle open discussion by crying "antisemite" and "Holocaust" every time a lie gets exposed, have gone on far too long.

Zionism is a clone of the Third Reich, so said a Jew

Last edited:
From the British archives:

View attachment 972188

Read it for yourself, deny it if you must, truth is often unwelcome to the xenophobic mind when it reveals their true nature.

In modern parlance lets plan to ethically cleanse Palestinians to make way for Jews, and this is dated 1919 - twenty years before WW2, twenty years before any Holocaust, nineteen years before Kristallnacht.

The document I showed you is from 1919 and uses the phrase Palestinian Arabs so actually the term was in use.

You are of course free to jump through hoops and interpret the text any way you wish, I will leave it to the open minded readers to decide for themselves and to help them I'll shares the documents too that talk about ethnic cleansing:

ETHNIC CLEANSING
ā€¢ Weizmann: Zionist state should reach the Jordan by 1921, then expand beyond it
ā€¢ 1941 meeting of top Zionist leaders in which the takover and ethnic cleansing of Palestine is reaffirmed
ā€¢ Meinertzhagen
ā€¢ Deir Yassin

Note, the third link:

and

I'm supplying source material and there's no doubt that ethnic cleansing was carried out and planned, planned far earlier though than most people suspected.

The Zionist lying has gone on far too long, the attempts to stifle open discussion by crying "antisemite" and "Holocaust" every time a lie gets exposed, have gone on far too long.

A lot of Palestinians worked in Arabia in the early 1950s. They were called Palestinians..or Palestinian Arabs to differentiate them from Saudi Arabs or Kuwaiti Arabs or Emiraties etc.

From the British archives:

View attachment 972188

Read it for yourself, deny it if you must, truth is often unwelcome to the xenophobic mind when it reveals their true nature.

In modern parlance lets plan to ethically cleanse Palestinians to make way for Jews, and this is dated 1919 - twenty years before WW2, twenty years before any Holocaust, nineteen years before Kristallnacht.

You are of course free to jump through hoops and interpret the text any way you wish, I will leave it to the open minded readers to decide for themselves and to help them I'll shares the documents too that talk about ethnic cleansing:

ETHNIC CLEANSING
ā€¢ Meinertzhagen
ā€¢ Deir Yassin

Note, the third link:

What you showed was a discussion of how to carry out the League of Nations order to create a Jewish Homeland in Palestine without harming the interests of the Arabs living there. Clearly, no plans of any kind were made. In 1919, everyone who lived in Palestine was called a Palestinian, so the term Palestinian Arab simply meant Arabs who lived in Palestine to distinguish them from Palestinians who were Jewish or other nationality. The concept of Palestinians as a people had not yet been invented.

What you showed was a discussion of how to carry out the League of Nations order to create a Jewish Homeland in Palestine without harming the interests of the Arabs living there. Clearly, no plans of any kind were made. In 1919, everyone who lived in Palestine was called a Palestinian, so the term Palestinian Arab simply meant Arabs who lived in Palestine to distinguish them from Palestinians who were Jewish or other nationality. The concept of Palestinians as a people had not yet been invented.

You are now adopting the exact same strategy as the Holocaust deniers, insisting that what is obvious is in fact a tragic misinterpretation, that no crimes were planned, no ethnic cleansing discussed, no prejudice against Palestinians took place, it is a misunderstanding, even lies designed to portray the unremarkable as something terrible.

Holocaust denial is any attempt to negate the established facts of the Nazi genocide of European Jews. Holocaust denial and distortion are forms of antisemitism, prejudice against or hatred of Jews. Holocaust denial and distortion generally claim that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests.

Here, let's adjust this to that it describes what Zionist routinely do:

Genocide denial is any attempt to negate the established facts of the Gaza genocide of Palestinians. Genocide denial and distortion are forms of antiarabism, prejudice against or hatred of Arabs and Palestinians. Genocide denial and distortion generally claim that the Genocide is invented or exaggerated by Palestinians as part of a plot to advance Muslim interests.

Source.

You are now adopting the exact same strategy as the Holocaust deniers, insisting that what is obvious is in fact a tragic misinterpretation, that no crimes were planned, no ethnic cleansing discussed, no prejudice against Palestinians took place, it is a misunderstanding, even lies designed to portray the unremarkable as something terrible.

Here, let's adjust this to that it describes what Zionist routinely do:

Source.
Your posts get crazier and crazier. There is nothing in the pages you presented that showed anything but a discussion of how to implement the League of Nations' requirement that Britain create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine without harming the interests of the Arabs living there.

Forum List

Back