Secretive Christian sect ignored sexual abuse for decades

We don't.We can actually discuss both. If you can't, then bye.
I guarantee you religious institutions shave had a lot of pushbacks from their members over the years on any sexual issue. There of course was another era where Religion was much more part of people's lives. And if this depravity exists or existed, it was kept under wraps. We live in an era of sex in any way now. And toe expect there not to be questionable things from it is naive as it is closer to being legalized. At some point Pedophile relationships will be legitimized as we move along in our evolved 21st century ways.

Because the Cartels aren't Christians. The Commies only want to shed light of abuse on religious bodies as part of their Marxist agendas.
Why do you keep using the "disagree" button? I don't care if you disagree. I want you to be able to formulate a cohesive sentence of thought. Stop using that button. It's annoying.

You break the law, you should be punished according to the law.

If you don't think so, you are part of the problem.
You take the innocence of a child you don't deserve to live. But I guess you can't be for the death penalty for molesting a child. Because Biden would be on death row for molesting his own daughter.

You take the innocence of a child you don't deserve to live.

Then get the laws changed.

But I guess you can't be for the death penalty for molesting a child. Because Biden would be on death row for molesting his own daughter.
I am for the death penalty when molesting a child when it's the law.

Biden didn't molest his own daughter. I see no conviction or even an indictment.

What I do know is Trump is a sexual assaulter.

Would you vote for someone who sexually assaulted your daughter?

What about someone else's daughter?

Why do focus on this isolated group of Christian nutcases and ignore the massive child sex trafficking business being conducted by the Cartels?
Exactly

Christians condemn the Godless libs AND anyone inside the church abusing children

Then get the laws changed.

I am for the death penalty when molesting a child when it's the law.

Biden didn't molest his own daughter. I see no conviction or even an indictment.

What I do know is Trump is a sexual assaulter.

Would you vote for someone who sexually assaulted your daughter?

What about someone else's daughter?
Ashley's diary has been confirmed and it says he took inappropriate showers with her. She blames her sexual and drug addiction on it. So you call it what you want, but Biden got his rocks off showering with her. There is plenty of pictures of him inappropriately touching other little girls, you call it what you want.

Ashley's diary has been confirmed and it says he took inappropriate showers with her. She blames her sexual and drug addiction on it. So you call it what you want, but Biden got his rocks off showering with her. There is plenty of pictures of him inappropriately touching other little girls, you call it what you want.
And there you have it folks.

This is why religious leaders and their ilk get a pass from Trump supporters.

Here we are in a thread about Christians molesting children and this poster wants to talk about Biden.

I guess I did predict it early on in the thread.

Here we are in a thread about Christians molesting children and this poster wants to talk about Biden.

Like I said execute the so called Christians that molest children. I just said Biden is one also, but he was sick enough to do it with his own daughter. The entire family are a bunch a white trash perverts.
1650719929109.png
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png
FB_IMG_1718017320925.jpg
FB_IMG_1717374917427.jpg

And yet you felt the need to insert Trump.. lol

The headlines read that the Christian sect ignored sexual abuse by its 'clergy'. After reading this article I'm convinced that the 'Christian sect' actually existed, in large part, to facilitate the sexual abuse of children.

In a secretive Christian sect unknown to most Americans, a reckoning is underway. Allegations of abuse that have been insular for so long are now coming to light.

Sheri Autrey was 14 when she says she was abused by a 28-year-old man who was a minister in her church. She says her abuse happened every night for two months.

Autrey grew up in a secretive sect of Christianity known by outsiders as the 2x2 church. Within the church, members refer to it as "The Truth" or "The Way" or even call it the church that has no name. What makes this religion so unique is that the ministers, known as workers, live with the congregants, moving from one member home to another, sometimes living out of a single suitcase.

Autrey's story isn't unique within her former religion. ABC News has been conducting an investigation for over a year into this organization, and has spoken to dozens of alleged survivors, from at least 34 states in the nation. The alleged abuse within the church spans generations, with some victims accusing the same perpetrator decades apart. One alleged victim said she was abused by a worker when she was 7 years old in 1955.

PHOTO: ABC News has been investigating this secretive sect known as the Two by Two church for a year, speaking to dozens of alleged victims of child sexual abuse, across more than 30 states.

ABC News has been investigating this secretive sect known as the Two by Two church for a year, speaking to dozens of alleged victims of child sexual abuse, across more than 30 states.

"The ministers stay in homes, they groom the family," Mitchell Garabedian, an attorney who represents child sexual abuse victims, including one ex-2x2 member, told ABC News. "The parents seem to have this enormous amount of trust, which is misplaced, in the religious person. And the parents are blind. Religion can be blind. Religion is great if it's used properly. But if it's not used properly, it's a disaster, it's evil."

While the FBI declined to give ABC News specifics into the ongoing investigation, Cynthia Liles, a private investigator who has been looking into the church and also runs an advocacy group, said over 900 alleged perpetrators have been named. She says she provided that information to the FBI.
So how exactly can a cult be secretive and be called a Christian group? The Great Commission given by Jesus is to go out and be the salt and light of the world.

Just another example of God haters taking more pot shots at God.

So how exactly can a cult be secretive and be called a Christian group? The Great Commission given by Jesus is to go out and be the salt and light of the world.

Just another example of God haters taking more pot shots at God.
It's the god haters fault everyone.

Another Trump supporter running cover for Christian molesters.

This thread is very telling. More so then I thought it would be.

Forum List

Back