When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

If Jews can have the right to
return, why can't Palestinians?

2873.jpg

You can bet your ass they will return, Billo...

And you're gonna watch it live on CNN... if booze and bar brawls don't kill you first, that is. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't give a flying fuck what you call them, they were living there prior to the Zionist migration and they have rights!

Fuck you with this bullshit name circus!
Have you talked to any of them? I have. I can tell you why they are pissed off. I can't tell you why Americans are pissed off.

Do you think they can bullshit their way to overturning Israel? They are wasting time. If they simply assimilated into Israel in several years the place would calm way down.

And? Have you made a diagnosis from this dialogue of ours? I mean, do you think that we have (I and/or you) are able "to point out when the conflict started"?
Way back in 1948.

Featured snippet from the web
The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.
https://history.state.gov/milestone...8 broke out when five,Israel on May 14, 1948.

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 - History State Gov

https://history.state.gov/milestone...8 broke out when five,Israel on May 14, 1948.
Here is the truth. Japan waged war for many years. They finally got A bombed. They gave up.
Germany gave up. Italy gave up.
Many groups lost and gave up.
It would be to the Arabs advantage to give up and simply be peaceful.

Are you being absurd or have you misplaced a comma?
Iran would use the nuclear bomb. Frankly if not, he has no need to make one or more.
First of all, you didn't answer my question which was, "Were you being absurd or did you misplace a comma?"
Secondly, you say (and I'm quoting you) "Iran would use the nuclear bomb". Under what circumstance "would Iran use the bomb" in your opinion?
Thirdly, you say, "if not, he has no need to make one or more." My answer to that is firm, solid, straightforward, and uncompromising: Iran has a greater need to make one or more nuclear bomb(s) than the US has.

Agreed.

*I am ignoring your snippet and your bottom-line conviction because it is balderdash, false propaganda.
*I am ignoring your snippet and your bottom-line conviction because it is balderdash, false propaganda.

First of all, you didn't answer my question which was, "Were you being absurd or did you misplace a comma?"
Secondly, you say (and I'm quoting you) "Iran would use the nuclear bomb". Under what circumstance "would Iran use the bomb" in your opinion?
Thirdly, you say, "if not, he has no need to make one or more." My answer to that is firm, solid, straightforward, and uncompromising: Iran has a greater need to make one or more nuclear bomb(s) than the US has.
A lot of hassle ends by ignoring the majority of your claims. Besides who but you wants to read propaganda?

So Iran is who you actually support so we Americans do not need to read more of your propaganda.

If Jews can have the right to
return, why can't Palestinians?

The Jews were taken pity upon for a reason we all know and understand. The Palestinians didn't (and still don't) understand what it had to do with them but Hamas is working out the details right now in order to orchestrate the return of Palestine to the Arabs in the very same way. They will succeed. :up:

The Jews were taken pity upon for a reason we all know and understand. The Palestinians didn't (and still don't) understand what it had to do with them but Hamas is working out the details right now in order to orchestrate the return of Palestine to the Arabs in the very same way. They will succeed. :up:
The majority of this planet has changed hands over the centuries many times. The winners now are there. The losers will keep losing.

That's not my problem.

There is neither smoke nor devotion but if it keeps you awake at night, in fear, I won't dissuade you from believing it. :safetocomeoutff:
I am different than you. Were it a lie, nothing on earth could get me to not dissuade you. You told me you took Iran's side. If you told the truth so did I. If you lied, you misled me.

Forum List

Back