Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Why must you be an ass?

How about a deal: you stop saying stupid things and I'll stop calling you stupid for it.

Deal?

You can start by admitting that equating indictments to conspiracy theories is stupid.

How about a deal: you stop saying stupid things and I'll stop calling you stupid for it.

Deal?

You can start by admitting that equating indictments to conspiracy theories is stupid.
I offer you the same deal so you can quit being an ass. You drug in a word I had not used. I rejected it and it upset you.

The IAEA has tried to exhort Kiev to stop strikes on ZNPP, saying there is a "very real" danger of a nuclear accident at the plant if the AFU attacks continue
IAEA head Rafael Grossi called the Ukrainian drone attacks on the ZNPP, which have become a regular occurrence, "serious violations".

The IAEA has tried to exhort Kiev to stop strikes on ZNPP, saying there is a "very real" danger of a nuclear accident at the plant if the AFU attacks continue
IAEA head Rafael Grossi called the Ukrainian drone attacks on the ZNPP, which have become a regular occurrence, "serious violations".
We have far too many defenders of Russia that post here. They want us to ignore that Russia mounted an invasion. Ukraine has long been satisfied with it's elected Government. They do not welcome the Russian invasion.

NATO trophy equipment
Abrams and Leopard at the exhibition on Poklonnaya Hill in Moscow

Attention!
Employees of the embassies of the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France and Poland are granted access for inspection of the NATO trophy equipment out of turn."
4qdj8o.jpg

"

They want us to ignore that Russia mounted an invasion. Ukraine has long been satisfied with it's elected Government. They do not welcome the Russian invasion.
The same can be said of the US and its invasion of Normandy against the German elected government in 1933 and the Germans who did not welcome the Allied invasion ...

The same can be said of the US and its invasion of Normandy against the German elected government in 1933 and the Germans who did not welcome the Allied invasion ...
The Americans were dragged into the war. Sure you can love the nazis and hate the Americans. The Russians hate us.

it's a close call for me, but i'm gonna have to vote in favor of the Russians and their plans to hold on to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov...
the Ukrainians don't necessarily need the Donbass and Crimea after all.
the Russians, they do need it, to protect their motherland.
the Russians have effectively been driven to their most ancient of borders by the West after the fall of the USSR, i don't think we here in the West need to challenge them any more than we already have.

The Donbas region was the pride of the Soviet Industrial complex. However, Donetsk was founded by a Welsh Industrialist, and Luhansk was founded by a Scottish industrialist.

Neither have their roots in Russian history.

Russia does not need to control Donbas to protect their 'Motherland'. Russia only needs to behave like a civilized nation.

The invasion of Ukraine was simply a land & wealth grab - no different than the 1941 German invasion of Russia.

This entire conflict is based on the Russian obsession with being a world superpower, while they have an economy the size of Italy's.

Russia is basically Saudi Arabia with nukes.

If not for their oil and natural gas, they'd be Ethiopia with nukes.

The Donbas region was the pride of the Soviet Industrial complex. However, Donetsk was founded by a Welsh Industrialist, and Luhansk was founded by a Scottish industrialist.

Neither have their roots in Russian history.

Russia does not need to control Donbas to protect their 'Motherland'. Russia only needs to behave like a civilized nation.

The invasion of Ukraine was simply a land & wealth grab - no different than the 1941 German invasion of Russia.

This entire conflict is based on the Russian obsession with being a world superpower, while they have an economy the size of Italy's.

Russia needs you to fuck off and mind your own business. You are a Titanic with a clown at the helm that's about to hit an iceberg.

Personally, I wouldn't care that there are idiots who “think” that way. The trouble is that such idiots elect similar idiots to power. And that's where it gets dangerous. A monkey with a grenade.

Forum List

Back