Inflation Down Again: Under 3% Now

Simple question, Otto. Is inflation going down...or is it still going up?
Simple answer is prices always rise over time. Our current inflation rate is 2.9%

Question for you is, is a decline in inflation over several QTRs considered healthy for an economy.

Simple answer is prices always rise over time. Our current inflation rate is 2.9%

Question for you is, is a decline in inflation over several QTRs considered healthy for an economy.
A better question would be, is inflation of almost 20% healthy for any normal family's budget? The Biden/Harris administration's economic policies have cost the average family an estimated eleven thousand dollars plus per year to buy the same things they were buying before Biden/Harris took office.

A better question would be, is inflation of almost 20% healthy for any normal family's budget? The Biden/Harris administration's economic policies have cost the average family an estimated eleven thousand dollars plus per year to buy the same things they were buying before Biden/Harris took office.
Considering that our historical average annual inflation rate is 4%

You seem to be just a whiner.

Considering that our historical average annual inflation rate is 4%

You seem to be just a whiner.
Do you know how large the percentage of Americans was, who were living pay check to pay check BEFORE Joe Biden and Kamala Harris hit them with 20% inflation? What do you think has happened to those people, Otto?

Do you know how large the percentage of Americans was, who were living pay check to pay check BEFORE Joe Biden and Kamala Harris hit them with 20% inflation? What do you think has happened to those people, Otto?
It was reported to be around 68% under Fat Elvis.

Now is that more or less under Biden.

It was reported to be around 68% under Fat Elvis.

Now is that more or less under Biden.
Costs of everyday goods and services are growing faster than incomes...you do the math! People are suffering...yet liberals like you and Harpy think it's amusing.

Costs of everyday goods and services are growing faster than incomes...you do the math! People are suffering...yet liberals like you and Harpy think it's amusing.

Not to pick at nits, but it is you I think is amusing...just saying

Many of them learned to be better managers of their money. In 2019 78% of the nation reported living paycheck to paycheck, including a good number of people making 100k or more.

They live this way because they choose to, they waste money on 6 dollar coffee and Door Dash meals

Not to pick at nits, but it is you I think is amusing...just saying
So what's your message to those Americans that are maxing out credit cards to buy groceries they can afford rather than groceries that they want, Harpy? Not to nitpick about it? Just suck it up, buttercup? Is that the progressive motto now? I'm pretty sure that's what was being told to the Cuban people when they started to experience food shortages and power black outs under Castro. Yeah, let's be just like them! Elect Kamala. Give the progressives another four years to wreck havoc!

Many of them learned to be better managers of their money. In 2019 78% of the nation reported living paycheck to paycheck, including a good number of people making 100k or more.

They live this way because they choose to, they waste money on 6 dollar coffee and Door Dash meals
You actually think people that were living pay check to pay check before and now have been forced to absorb another $11,000 in expenses are wasting their money on 6 dollar coffee and Door Dash meals? And people actually believe that liberals care about working people! (eye roll)

So what's your message to those Americans that are maxing out credit cards to buy groceries they can afford rather than groceries that they want, Harpy? Not to nitpick about it? Just suck it up, buttercup? Is that the progressive motto now? I'm pretty sure that's what was being told to the Cuban people when they started to experience food shortages and power black outs under Castro. Yeah, let's be just like them! Elect Kamala. Give the progressives another four years to wreck havoc!

Get off the lazy asses and better their situation.

That is what I was told when I was picking between food on the table or insulin for my son.

So, we did. If we did, they can.

Forum List

Back