Inflation Down Again: Under 3% Now

You actually think people that were living pay check to pay check before and now have been forced to absorb another $11,000 in expenses are wasting their money on 6 dollar coffee and Door Dash meals? And people actually believe that liberals care about working people! (eye roll)

Not any more they are not. But chances are they were.

I am not a liberal, but yeah I am not real big in the fake sympathy thing....but hey, it is a good look on you.

The rate of INCREASE keeps dropping...inflation is still going up. The cost of most things are up almost 20% and those costs are STILL going up!
As long as there is GDP growth there is inflation dumbass.

When have we not had inflation and what were things like then?

A better question would be, is inflation of almost 20% healthy for any normal family's budget? The Biden/Harris administration's economic policies have cost the average family an estimated eleven thousand dollars plus per year to buy the same things they were buying before Biden/Harris took office.
20% inflation is not healthy and we have not had that in our lifetime…

That's a rate of inflation you moron.

Grocery prices are well above 20% greater over two years.
Inflation is not figured that way and your numbers are of course (as always) way off

Being the admitted liar you are..

Prices are still way higher than two years ago.

But the rate of inflation is low.

Lesh's head is up..........................his ass.

Yes.

The inflation rate was high 2 years ago.

Now it is not.

What part of this is confusing for you?
I told him what he was quoting he rate of inflation.....which is low.

He's got his head in the sand (more likely in his ass) over what has happened in the last three years.

2.9 inflation is historically low

Sorry jackass

Did being stupid come naturally to you, or do you work at it ?

1723755955588.png

Forum List

Back