Inflation Down Again: Under 3% Now

Using a different metric, Fed goal is 2%. Rates under that metric are currently 2.5% and falling. Expectations for the next three years are for 2010s levels of inflation. Interest rates will start falling next month. Considering we had a depression in 2020 and then global rebound, that is in many ways amazing.

Keep spinning.

Harris and Co. are going to have to do a lot of tap dancing to explain the stupidity of her positions if she choses to break with her claims of Bidenomics working.

BTW: It was an artificial depression, so no it isn't. Biden had no clue. As the country came out of the Pandemic, he chose to throw a bunch more money into the economy where there was a lot of pent up demand already making itself manifest.

Keep spinning.

Harris and Co. are going to have to do a lot of tap dancing to explain the stupidity of her positions if she choses to break with her claims of Bidenomics working.
We shall certainly see.

BTW: It was an artificial depression, so no it isn't. Biden had no clue. As the country came out of the Pandemic, he chose to throw a bunch more money into the economy where there was a lot of pent up demand already making itself manifest.
Cool now explain the rest of the globe.

I’m saying you admitted your dishonesty and all your posts should be considered in that light

I really don't care what you are saying.

What you wrote was that your side wasn't doing it which is an out and out lie.

Then you manufacture a lie about being dishonest.

I already discount all your posts as bullshit. You are not only uninformed and a liar. You are a moron.

I really don't care what you are saying.

What you wrote was that your side wasn't doing it which is an out and out lie.

Then you manufacture a lie about being dishonest.

I already discount all your posts as bullshit. You are not only uninformed and a liar. You are a moron.
Now you’re just being stupid . (Happens when these creeps expose themselves for who they are).

I said I didn’t do that. You admitted it

Now you’re just being stupid . (Happens when these creeps expose themselves for who they are).

I said I didn’t do that. You admitted it
I know you said you didn't do it.

But you do it all the time.

So I really don't care what an asshole like you says. It's written all over the lies you tell on a dialy basis.

There isn't an honest bone in your body. And someone needs to break a few of them.

I know you said you didn't do it.

But you do it all the time.

So I really don't care what an asshole like you says. It's written all over the lies you tell on a dialy basis.

There isn't an honest bone in your body. And someone needs to break a few of them.
You can CLAIM anything you want but you have ADMITTED that you are a dishonest partisan hack so…

Inflation keeps dropping

In fact it will likely trigger a Fed rate cut

Way to go Joe
The rate of INCREASE keeps dropping...inflation is still going up. The cost of most things are up almost 20% and those costs are STILL going up!

Obviously it is still going up...so tell the Biden Administration to stop doing a victory lap because the increase is under 3% for the first time since they've been in office. It's pathetic to watch!

Forum List

Back