How to keep some humans alive from a few people that WANTED to kill them...

It's not your business.
What is not my BUSINESS? I pay taxes.
Planned Parenthood donated the below to Democrats because Planned Parenthood makes money as the nation's largest single provider of abortions, yet it gets millions of dollars in federal funding .
Out of the $1.29 billion in total Planned Parenthood revenue, $553.7 million (nearly 50% ) came from the government reimbursing Planned Parenthood for providing medical services covered by programs such as Medicaid or from government grants from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Planned Parenthood Action Fund Endorses Kamala Harris for President

THOSE are my tax dollars going to an organization's charter by their founder Margaret Sanger: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,”

So why wouldn't Planned Parenthood PUSH to kill blacks using tax money I've paid!
Totally not a fallacy!
1) I pay taxes.
2) Tax money is paid to Planned Parenthood.
3) Planned Parenthood uses that money to kill black babies according to...
4) Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

And you obviously are in favor of the extermination of the black communities!

It's not your business, little buddy. Butt out.
Or "Butt In" as an option instead of vaginal sex... Or oral, or hand jobs, or birth control, or choose better partners, or just be responsible humans who understand the act of sex and the potential consequences of sex. And I'm only referring to repeat offenders who use Abortion as a form of birth control. I think a good majority on both sides of the aisle, can agree certain reasons that an abortion is an option. But repeat abortions, should be minimized.

Those women who have abortions for only convenience sake, will live to regret it unless they are psychopaths, time will tell. Men should never date or marry a woman who has such a disregard for human life.
There are plenty of cases of mothers/parents who have no regard for their children post birth. I read an article not too long ago of a woman who went on vacation for a week and left her baby/toddler to die of starvation. Oh, here is an article: POS human.

There are plenty of cases of mothers/parents who have no regard for their children post birth. I read an article not too long ago of a woman who went on vacation for a week and left her baby/toddler to die of starvation. Oh, here is an article: POS human.

Totally agree with you and your position regarding this non-human-mother! Totally inhuman.
Totally IRRESPONSIBLE!
Yet this is such a rarity.
How many mothers tell me with your research that totally abandon their children such as this?

With 1,026,700 abortions in 2023, 43% by women who've had a previous abortion but obviously like the above mother never considered her responsibility to with a few minutes sexual pleasure the death of a human... even after having her first abortion!
441,000 abortions by women who had a previous abortion all because of a few moments of sexual pleasure!

Or "Butt In" as an option instead of vaginal sex... Or oral, or hand jobs, or birth control, or choose better partners, or just be responsible humans who understand the act of sex and the potential consequences of sex. And I'm only referring to repeat offenders who use Abortion as a form of birth control. I think a good majority on both sides of the aisle, can agree certain reasons that an abortion is an option. But repeat abortions, should be minimized.
Not your business.

Fetuses are not persons.

Eggs are not chickens.

Hey I don't disagree with your 3. point regarding SCOTUS as it is a population's point of view.
Consider this: about 10 percent of women in the United States — 6.1 million — have difficulty getting or staying pregnant. While not all women facing infertility will pursue adoption, a 2002 study by the Centers for Disease Control shows that more than half (57 percent) of women who use infertility services do consider adoption.
So if just 10% of the 6.1 million women would be compensated by the women that want to kill their baby, that would be over 600,0000 human lives that would be saved of the annual abortion of humans by irresponsible women who've already had one abortion or of the 1,026,700 abortions in 2023

with 60% by women with one or more prior abortions the humans that aren't killed or nearly 600,000 humans saved from being killed by women with prior abortion. These lives would be saved and living with a family.
Lets see if your attention span is longer than 8 seconds.

If you feel that the fetus is a person--a “human” as you said earlier, wouldn’t that mean that every American should be 9 months older than they are currently?
If not, why not?

Secondly, wouldn’t that mean that every pregnant woman (most of whom are women of color in inner cities) should be counted--at least--twice in the census? That will, of course, result in a great many more congressional districts in urban areas like Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas,Phoenix... largely Democratic Party strongholds.
If not, why not?

Please consider those questions and get back to us.

PETA would be demonstrating in the streets if we treated puppies or dolphins like we treat human beings. Democrats and lefties won't back off an inch in the abortion issue as long as they have mainstream media support. Who could leave a full term infant on a cold stainless table to die of neglect and malnutrition? Who in the world would want to witness the horrific partial birth abortion or late term abortion procedure where a viable infant is turned around in the birth canal to cause a breach birth where the feet come out first. The head is held inside the womb while the baby struggles. An incision is made in the back of the head and a tube is inserted to vacuum the brain tissue while the baby is still alive until the face shrinks and the corpse falls out. When a whistle blower team recorded Planned Parenthood agents selling human remains the system and the media went after the whistleblowers. The fix is in and the carnage goes on.

Forum List

Back