Do Natural Rights Actually Exist?

I could laugh sarcastically about how you use the word "sciene", ignorant. But I do not do so. Extremely short: Believers in science are not scientists. A real scientist doubts what we know. But one thing in this context here is totally clear. Under normal living conditions, a woman's fertilized egg cell becomes something more than just a brain in a utopian bottle. The egg cell will become a human being - but it takes a whole village to raise a human being. No women left alone. No men who don't take responsibility and win themselve to death.
Wow!

An "egg cell will become a human being?" I believe your confused again. No human being comes from "a" cell.

You: Mistaking myths and metaphors for what they are not.

What is not what, abstrahot?

If you think I give two craps what will happen to our species hundreds of millions of years from now... you are retarded. ...

That's why you are dead. Normal people for example are interested in researching with billions of dollar what had happened billions of years ago. And you do not like to waste only one plausible thought into the future of all mankind. Some hundred million years is not a lot of time. So why to go into direction of an inevitable death of all mankind? Because you like to transport drugs from South-America to Europe in your own private submarine?

What is not what, abstrahot?

That's why you are dead. Normals perop for example are interetwed in researchign woitzh niiosoisund of golalrs ahwt ahd hehehend billions of years ago. And you do not like to waste only one plausible thought into the future of all mankind. Some hundred million years is not a lot of time.

You need to grow up. Stop reverting back to the olden times. The world, life moves on.

Forum List

Back