Hunter Biden’s Surprising Fan Base: Gun-Rights Activists

Eric Blandford, whose 2.7 million subscribers tune in to watch him shoot guns and shoot-the-breeze about politics, is no fan of President Biden or his son (He called the younger Biden “the deepest swamp monster”).

But in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Blandford said he believes that the law being used to prosecute Hunter Biden that forbids illicit drug users from owning firearms is unconstitutional, and says he hopes Biden will be vindicated in the U.S. Justice Department’s trial now under way against him in Delaware.

“Hunter Biden is innocent,” said CJ Grisham, a Texas attorney and an early leader in the movement to carry guns in public. “I think Hunter Biden is a despicable person and I definitely don’t believe in his politics but the fact of the matter is he is charged with a bogus crime.”

Grisham and Blandford say they are getting strong pushback in conservative circles for their views on the case. “Of course, people are going to say, ‘Why do you support Hunter Biden? He’s the enemy,’” Blandford said.

John Crump, a writer at the pro-gun site AmmoLand, said the Biden case has revealed a split in the gun world. In a piece boldly headlined, “Hunter Biden: You Must Acquit, the Law’s Not Legit,” Crump contended that barring illicit drug users from owning guns doesn’t pass the test established by the Supreme Court in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen requiring gun laws to be deeply rooted in historical precedent.

Other gun groups have taken a more partisan view. The National Rifle Association, the country’s largest gun-rights group, has cheered Biden’s prosecution.

No, this isn't a parody. And, if the other gun supporters who loudly proclaim their gun rights were honest, they too would come out in support of Biden. But of course, they won't. It shows you that even their Second Amendment rights are just transactional.
What about the evidence on the laptop of him taking cash for Daddy and him banging underage Chinese girls?

IMG_0909.jpeg

Last edited:
The right is always grabbing people's guns.

First it was Raygun back in California, now it's the blood-thirsty MAGATs.

When will it end!?!?
He was a Democrat when he pulled that stunt. Try again...

Where does the NRA stand on all of this? I've not heard a peep out of them.
From the link:

Other gun groups have taken a more partisan view. The National Rifle Association, the country’s largest gun-rights group, has cheered Biden’s prosecution.

You would think the NRA, of all the interested parties, would be the most against Hunter's prosecution, right? But, no. NRA is nothing but a shill for the Republican party.

From the link:

You would think the NRA, of all the interested parties, would be the most against Hunter's prosecution, right? But, no. NRA is nothing but a shill for the Republican party.

Sadly that is what it has become.

I’m fully on board with A Drug Screening ( Piss Test ) with emphasis on SSRIs and Illegal Drugs on every 4473 Form
Drug testing takes time. If a gun show salesman handed me a piss cup with my form, I'd walk out and buy something used from someone in the parking lot.

So, what is it you want to be done on the "100% authentic laptop", retard?

It's already done, dipshit. Joe Biden's son is a 3x convicted felon because of evidence on the laptop you said didn't exist. LOL

Next up, his September trial where he will have to explain to the court where the $30 million he didn't pay taxes on came from. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Maybe support someone other than a corrupt, senile, incestuous pedophile next time, ok?

Forum List

Back