Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

Look, all I know, if I were a real black I’d be fucking pissed when you half-intelligent, half-articulate, half-presentable, half-law abiding, half legitimate folks with half-legit communication/people skills claim to be black.
The problem with your assessment white boy, is that Curried Goats is a descendant of slaves just llike I am. His ancestors got dropped off in the Carribean, while mine were dropped off here. So he is a legitimate black person white boy. Just like Harris. For all I know he could be one of my relatives.

And woke white guilt filthy pukes believe it is RACIST to point of the simple distinction to be made between blacks and biracial folks.
Do you have the balls to make the distinction because Harpy Eagle doesn’t.
No, racists want to call other whites nasty names because they refuse to be racists. You don't get to make such determinations white boy. Because you only consider bi racial people if its something you can gve whites credit for. There are a millions of half white Obamas on the streets of America, and when you look at each of them, they are n words to your punk ass.

So Harris is black and that's that.

He is shit scared of Strong, Independent Black Woman but then again most bigots are.
I remember when you said that about Lori Lightfoot, Muriel Bowser, London Breed and all the other “STRONG, INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMEN right before they turned diverse shitholes into worst shitholes.

I remember when you said that about Lori Lightfoot, Muriel Bowser, London Breed and all the other “STRONG, INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMEN right before they turned diverse shitholes into worst shitholes.
None of them did that. But what we have seen is that 2 out of te last 3 white men who led this country left Amerca a shithole when they were done.

None of them did that. But what we have seen is that 2 out of te last 3 white men who led this country left Amerca a shithole when they were done.
Hold on…so your black ass thinks Chicago, D.C. and San Francisco were improved by the politics of Lightfoot, Bowser and Breed?
Face it bud…black folks, men nor women have the genetics for leadership. That’s nothing to be ashamed of…it’s been that way since the beginning of time.

Forum List

Back