Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

Do you have sexuality issues?

Problems with yourself?

Do you need help?
None of your latent remarks address the fact that you fruitcakes were attacking Barron when he was younger than Gus.
F6F10103-662F-4940-8880-640048D8D2FD.jpeg

No it doesn't. You will say the dumbest shit on the planet without blinking.
Actually, what he said was correct. As soon as Barron Trump turned 18, NBC senior executive said: "Now that Barron Trump is 18, he's fair game."
It doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum the media and politicians are on, unless the immediate family member of a presidential candidate or current president is an adult who is conducting him/herself in a nefarious way, they should just be left out of the attacks.

Gus wasn’t even lagging behind Tim. Totally uncalled for.

That is who Walz is publicly, in front of thousands of people, millions remotely. He can’t even keep it under control in front of the world.

Do you realize how many bills are passed in the House while in session? Do you even pay attention? Your knowledge of the house is limited to what major issues they do or do not vote on.

Kindly go educate yourself.

To hear your say it, they've literally done nothing.

They do more than you realize. How many of those bills would have had a positive impact if passed by the senate and signed by Biden?

If everything they pass is going to get tabled or vetoed, what compulsion do they have to pass anything?

It's not that they don't want to do anything, they are being hamstrung.

And please, don't get me started on Harry Reid.

To hear your say it, they've literally done nothing.

They do more than you realize. How many of those bills would have had a positive impact if passed by the senate and signed by Biden?

If everything they pass is going to get tabled or vetoed, what compulsion do they have to pass anything?

It's not that they don't want to do anything, they are being hamstrung.

And please, don't get me started on Harry Reid.
You cant deny what I stated.

You didnt. I can keep posting articles stating this is the least productive House in generations while you yell at the sky.
One bill when passed can be more productive than a hundred if it addresses a key issue. But if both chambers are run by opposing parties, it honestly doesn't matter how productive they are, does it?

You and I clearly have a different idea of what productivity is. And since it will devolve into garbage, I'm bowing out of this particular discussion.

Forum List

Back